Heidi Klum Denies Engagement Rumor
Heidi Klum has denied rumor saying that she and her bodyguard boyfriend Martin Kirsten are engaged. The supermodel spoke to OMG! Insider on Wednesday, May 1, saying that she was not engaged. "There's no engagement. I did get a present from my boyfriend. He did give me a ring and he has the same," Heidi said in the interview.
"I am not engaged. I am not planning to get married anytime soon. It's just a beautiful piece of jewelery. Just something nice," she added. Heidi also talked about her relationship with her boyfriend, saying, "I am happy. It is always hard to find the right partner and you just never know in the beginning."
Heidi and her estranged husband Seal split in January 2012, after seven years of marriage. She filed for divorce from Seal in April, but the process has not been finalized. The couple has three children together, Henry, Johan, and Lou. Heidi's oldest kid Leni is from her previous relationship with Flavo Briatore.
In September, she confirmed her relationship with Martin to talk show host Katie Couric. "He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children, helped us tremendously," she said. "I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side," she added.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts