Kristen Wiig Has a Meltdown in First 'Girl Most Likely' Trailer
The first trailer for Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini's upcoming comedy "Girl Most Likely" has been debuted via Yahoo! Movies. The newly-released video highlights Kristen Wiig potraying Imogine, whose perfect life as a successful New York playwright immediately crumbles.
Trying to win her ex-boyfriend's heart back by staging an elaborate fake suicide, Imogine ends up being taken home to the Jersey shore by her mother Zelda. Since everything does not go as planned, it is inevitable to see that Imogine is often seen fighting with Zelda, whose life is all about gambling and sex.
Penned by Michelle Morgan, the film centers on Imogine, who must return home to deal with her family including her unique brother Ralph, Zelda's new boyfriend 'George Bush' and a cute young lodger named Lee. Without Imogine's knowing, they all will help her sort out her place in the world.
Previously titled "Imogine", the film also stars Annette Bening as the gambling addict mom of Imogine, Matt Dillon as 'George Bush', Christopher Fitzgerald as Ralph, and Darren Criss as Lee.
The film was first premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2012. After acquiring the distribution rights, Lionsgate will release the comedy, which is produced by Mark Amin, Alix Madigan, Celine Rattray and Trudie Styler, on July 19 in the United States.
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together