Kristen Wiig Has a Meltdown in First 'Girl Most Likely' Trailer
The first trailer for Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini's upcoming comedy "Girl Most Likely" has been debuted via Yahoo! Movies. The newly-released video highlights Kristen Wiig potraying Imogine, whose perfect life as a successful New York playwright immediately crumbles.
Trying to win her ex-boyfriend's heart back by staging an elaborate fake suicide, Imogine ends up being taken home to the Jersey shore by her mother Zelda. Since everything does not go as planned, it is inevitable to see that Imogine is often seen fighting with Zelda, whose life is all about gambling and sex.
Penned by Michelle Morgan, the film centers on Imogine, who must return home to deal with her family including her unique brother Ralph, Zelda's new boyfriend 'George Bush' and a cute young lodger named Lee. Without Imogine's knowing, they all will help her sort out her place in the world.
Previously titled "Imogine", the film also stars Annette Bening as the gambling addict mom of Imogine, Matt Dillon as 'George Bush', Christopher Fitzgerald as Ralph, and Darren Criss as Lee.
The film was first premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2012. After acquiring the distribution rights, Lionsgate will release the comedy, which is produced by Mark Amin, Alix Madigan, Celine Rattray and Trudie Styler, on July 19 in the United States.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3