'Glee' Star Mark Salling Files Countersuit Against Woman Who Accused Him of Sexual Battery
"Glee" star Mark Salling has filed a countersuit against Roxanne Gorzela who reported him for sexual battery and assault in January. In the documents submitted to Los Angeles Superior Court on April 26, Salling accused Gorzela of trespassing, assault and battery.
Salling stated in the document that Gorzela "without invitation or authorization, trespassed onto [Salling's] residence and knocked loudly at the front door" in March 2011. Salling's roommate answered the door and told her that he did not want to see her. However, Gorzela allegedly "became very angry and hostile." She forcefully opened the door which caused damage.
According to the papers, Salling rushed downstairs when he heard the commotion. She later hit him on chest, arms and face. Gorzela went out of the house and scratched his car with an object from her purse, after he said that he was going to call the police.
Back in January, Gorzela filed a suit against Salling for alleged sexual battery. Gorzela, who claimed that the two had been dating since September 2010, said that the "Glee" actor forced himself on her without condom in March 2011.
She was "overwhelmed with anxiety" because she was worried if she contracted a sexually transmitted disease. She contacted the actor repeatedly, but received no response. He allegedly pushed her to the ground when she went to his house to speak with him in person.
At that time, Salling's representative denied Gorzela's statement. "There is no truth to this. We turn the rest over to Mark's attorneys and have no further comment," the representative said.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics