'Glee' Star Mark Salling Files Countersuit Against Woman Who Accused Him of Sexual Battery
"Glee" star Mark Salling has filed a countersuit against Roxanne Gorzela who reported him for sexual battery and assault in January. In the documents submitted to Los Angeles Superior Court on April 26, Salling accused Gorzela of trespassing, assault and battery.
Salling stated in the document that Gorzela "without invitation or authorization, trespassed onto [Salling's] residence and knocked loudly at the front door" in March 2011. Salling's roommate answered the door and told her that he did not want to see her. However, Gorzela allegedly "became very angry and hostile." She forcefully opened the door which caused damage.
According to the papers, Salling rushed downstairs when he heard the commotion. She later hit him on chest, arms and face. Gorzela went out of the house and scratched his car with an object from her purse, after he said that he was going to call the police.
Back in January, Gorzela filed a suit against Salling for alleged sexual battery. Gorzela, who claimed that the two had been dating since September 2010, said that the "Glee" actor forced himself on her without condom in March 2011.
She was "overwhelmed with anxiety" because she was worried if she contracted a sexually transmitted disease. She contacted the actor repeatedly, but received no response. He allegedly pushed her to the ground when she went to his house to speak with him in person.
At that time, Salling's representative denied Gorzela's statement. "There is no truth to this. We turn the rest over to Mark's attorneys and have no further comment," the representative said.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage