Kanye West Tweets Cryptic 'June Eighteen' Message
Kanye West is back on Twitter after taking a long hiatus from the micro-blogging site. Instead of ranting like he usually did before, the rap mogul raised curiosity as he tweeted a mystery "June Eighteen" message. No other explanation was provided.
Given that his girlfriend Kim Kardashian is heavily pregnant, Kanye's cryptic message is suggested as a hint at her due date. Others, however, speculate it as a release/start date of his new work as an artist, possibly his much-awaited studio installment.
Kanye does have an album in the works. It's a long-gestating project with his G.O.O.D Music artists like John Legend, Big Sean and Pusha T with guest appearances from Jadakiss, The-Dream and R. Kelly among others.
He was recently spotted vacationing in Paris with his very-pregnant baby mama.
More Kanye West News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival