Amanda Bynes and Jenny McCarthy Make Peace Following Twitter War
Amanda Bynes and Jenny McCarthy apparently are in good term again after the two were engaged in a Twitter feud. Angry Amanda took to Twitter on Thursday morning, May 2, to slam false news saying that police stormed her house. At that time, Jenny helped spread the fake info.
"I need help? What are u talking about? Aren't u 50 years old? I'm 27, u look 80 compared to me! Why are you talking about me?" she responded to the tweet posted by Jenny. "You're ugly! Police weren't at my house old lady! Shut the f**k up!" she wrote again.
Jenny later replied to Amanda's message and apologized. "Sorry girl. Looking out for ya," she wrote. Amanda wrote back, "Thanks! I'm sorry I offended you! You're beautiful! I was lying! I'll delete our tweets!"
The Twitter lash was initiated with a report from Kim Kardashian's former publicist Jonathan Jaxson who said that Amanda was "suicidal" and "soooo messed up on drugs" after having a conversation with her on the phone. Jonathan wanted to make a police report because he was worried about her condition, but he did not know her address.
Jenny spread the false info by tweeting, "Police are at @AmandaBynes house. I hope they get her help. Enough of this circus. She needs help." Jenny added that she was not sure if the info was correct, saying, "It came from a publicist but if no one can back it up it could be wrong."
The former child actress recently made headlines because of her antics. She wrote a vulgar tweet directed to her crush, rapper Drake, as well as posting odd photos and video. She later unleashed her anger via Twitter to several news outlets for reporting her strange behavior and suggesting that she needed help.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie