Anna Camp of 'Pitch Perfect' Splits From Husband Michael Mosley
Anna Camp's marriage went kaput. The "Pitch Perfect" actress, who makes cameo appearances on "True Blood" and "Glee", has been served with a divorce paper by her husband of three years, actor Michael Mosley.
Mosley filed for divorce on April 23 in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. He lists New Year's Day of 2013 as the date of their separation.
Mosley reportedly proposed to Camp in September 2008 and they got married in early 2010. They don't have any child from their three-year marriage.
Camp got nominated for Best WTF Moment and won Best Musical Moment with her "Pitch Perfect" cast at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. She currently has a recurring role in "The Mindy Project" and will reprise her role as Sarah Newlin on the HBO vampire series "True Blood".
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch