Anna Camp of 'Pitch Perfect' Splits From Husband Michael Mosley
Anna Camp's marriage went kaput. The "Pitch Perfect" actress, who makes cameo appearances on "True Blood" and "Glee", has been served with a divorce paper by her husband of three years, actor Michael Mosley.
Mosley filed for divorce on April 23 in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. He lists New Year's Day of 2013 as the date of their separation.
Mosley reportedly proposed to Camp in September 2008 and they got married in early 2010. They don't have any child from their three-year marriage.
Camp got nominated for Best WTF Moment and won Best Musical Moment with her "Pitch Perfect" cast at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. She currently has a recurring role in "The Mindy Project" and will reprise her role as Sarah Newlin on the HBO vampire series "True Blood".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic