Anna Camp of 'Pitch Perfect' Splits From Husband Michael Mosley
Anna Camp's marriage went kaput. The "Pitch Perfect" actress, who makes cameo appearances on "True Blood" and "Glee", has been served with a divorce paper by her husband of three years, actor Michael Mosley.
Mosley filed for divorce on April 23 in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. He lists New Year's Day of 2013 as the date of their separation.
Mosley reportedly proposed to Camp in September 2008 and they got married in early 2010. They don't have any child from their three-year marriage.
Camp got nominated for Best WTF Moment and won Best Musical Moment with her "Pitch Perfect" cast at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. She currently has a recurring role in "The Mindy Project" and will reprise her role as Sarah Newlin on the HBO vampire series "True Blood".
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending