Anna Camp of 'Pitch Perfect' Splits From Husband Michael Mosley
Anna Camp's marriage went kaput. The "Pitch Perfect" actress, who makes cameo appearances on "True Blood" and "Glee", has been served with a divorce paper by her husband of three years, actor Michael Mosley.
Mosley filed for divorce on April 23 in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. He lists New Year's Day of 2013 as the date of their separation.
Mosley reportedly proposed to Camp in September 2008 and they got married in early 2010. They don't have any child from their three-year marriage.
Camp got nominated for Best WTF Moment and won Best Musical Moment with her "Pitch Perfect" cast at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. She currently has a recurring role in "The Mindy Project" and will reprise her role as Sarah Newlin on the HBO vampire series "True Blood".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift