Anna Camp of 'Pitch Perfect' Splits From Husband Michael Mosley
Anna Camp's marriage went kaput. The "Pitch Perfect" actress, who makes cameo appearances on "True Blood" and "Glee", has been served with a divorce paper by her husband of three years, actor Michael Mosley.
Mosley filed for divorce on April 23 in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. He lists New Year's Day of 2013 as the date of their separation.
Mosley reportedly proposed to Camp in September 2008 and they got married in early 2010. They don't have any child from their three-year marriage.
Camp got nominated for Best WTF Moment and won Best Musical Moment with her "Pitch Perfect" cast at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards. She currently has a recurring role in "The Mindy Project" and will reprise her role as Sarah Newlin on the HBO vampire series "True Blood".
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board