Nicki Minaj Calls Mariah Carey 'Insecure' and 'Bitter' on Recent Twitter Rant
Nicki Minaj isn't done feuding with Mariah Carey, as the 30-year-old rapper took to Twitter on Thursday, May 2 to slam the "Hero" singer. This time's war stemmed from last Wednesday's "American Idol", where Minaj interrupted Carey when the latter was criticizing contestant Angie Miller. Carey later said that Minaj never had a number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was also involved in the war by posting an article titled "Mariah Carey BURNS Nicki Minaj on 'Idol'." Minaj tweeted Hilton, saying, "Bwaha! Burn? Shes sad i tied her record for Hot 100 entries in only 3 years of being in the game. Yep, a black female rapper @perezhilton."
Minaj added, "What u SHOULD be doing [wit your messy a**] is asking why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter @perezhilton." To make things worse, Minaj referred to the rumor that former "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez would return to replace Carey.
"All dem #1s but J.Lo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman and giving genuine critique still trumps that," Minaj continued. Carey hasn't responded to her singing competition judge mate's rant yet.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer