Nicki Minaj Calls Mariah Carey 'Insecure' and 'Bitter' on Recent Twitter Rant
Nicki Minaj isn't done feuding with Mariah Carey, as the 30-year-old rapper took to Twitter on Thursday, May 2 to slam the "Hero" singer. This time's war stemmed from last Wednesday's "American Idol", where Minaj interrupted Carey when the latter was criticizing contestant Angie Miller. Carey later said that Minaj never had a number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton was also involved in the war by posting an article titled "Mariah Carey BURNS Nicki Minaj on 'Idol'." Minaj tweeted Hilton, saying, "Bwaha! Burn? Shes sad i tied her record for Hot 100 entries in only 3 years of being in the game. Yep, a black female rapper @perezhilton."
Minaj added, "What u SHOULD be doing [wit your messy a**] is asking why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter @perezhilton." To make things worse, Minaj referred to the rumor that former "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez would return to replace Carey.
"All dem #1s but J.Lo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman and giving genuine critique still trumps that," Minaj continued. Carey hasn't responded to her singing competition judge mate's rant yet.
More Nicki Minaj News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'