'The Vampire Diaries' 4.22 Preview: Bonnie Has to Be Stopped
Ghosts are headed back to Mystic Falls as a violent wind storm causes a power outage in the town in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Some ghosts return with good intentions and some others are bent on revenge.
Another emergency situations arises as Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, telling them that someone has drained people of blood. They suspect that Silas has something to do with this and that he is up for something big.
Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. However, Damon realizes that they have to stop Bonnie from doing her powerful spell that will remove the veil between the living and the dead.
Meanwhile, as Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession.
"The Walking Dead" will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'