'The Vampire Diaries' 4.22 Preview: Bonnie Has to Be Stopped
Ghosts are headed back to Mystic Falls as a violent wind storm causes a power outage in the town in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Some ghosts return with good intentions and some others are bent on revenge.
Another emergency situations arises as Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, telling them that someone has drained people of blood. They suspect that Silas has something to do with this and that he is up for something big.
Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. However, Damon realizes that they have to stop Bonnie from doing her powerful spell that will remove the veil between the living and the dead.
Meanwhile, as Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession.
"The Walking Dead" will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on The CW.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour