'The Vampire Diaries' 4.22 Preview: Bonnie Has to Be Stopped
Ghosts are headed back to Mystic Falls as a violent wind storm causes a power outage in the town in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Some ghosts return with good intentions and some others are bent on revenge.
Another emergency situations arises as Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, telling them that someone has drained people of blood. They suspect that Silas has something to do with this and that he is up for something big.
Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. However, Damon realizes that they have to stop Bonnie from doing her powerful spell that will remove the veil between the living and the dead.
Meanwhile, as Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession.
"The Walking Dead" will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video