'The Vampire Diaries' 4.22 Preview: Bonnie Has to Be Stopped
Ghosts are headed back to Mystic Falls as a violent wind storm causes a power outage in the town in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Some ghosts return with good intentions and some others are bent on revenge.
Another emergency situations arises as Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, telling them that someone has drained people of blood. They suspect that Silas has something to do with this and that he is up for something big.
Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. However, Damon realizes that they have to stop Bonnie from doing her powerful spell that will remove the veil between the living and the dead.
Meanwhile, as Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession.
"The Walking Dead" will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby