'The Vampire Diaries' 4.22 Preview: Bonnie Has to Be Stopped
Ghosts are headed back to Mystic Falls as a violent wind storm causes a power outage in the town in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Some ghosts return with good intentions and some others are bent on revenge.
Another emergency situations arises as Sheriff Forbes calls Damon and Stefan to the hospital, telling them that someone has drained people of blood. They suspect that Silas has something to do with this and that he is up for something big.
Still trying to force Katherine to help her, Bonnie refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. However, Damon realizes that they have to stop Bonnie from doing her powerful spell that will remove the veil between the living and the dead.
Meanwhile, as Graduation Day approaches, Caroline tries to distract Elena by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession.
"The Walking Dead" will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video