Lil Wayne Calls Girlfriend Dhea Sodano His Fiancee on Vinny Guadagnino's Show
Lil Wayne sparked engagement rumor. The Young Money/Cash Money rap mogul called Dhea Sodano, whom he's been dating for two years, his fiancee when he chatted with Vinny Guadagnino at the "Jersey Shore" star's Staten Island home for his new show.
Weezy got a taste of Vinny's mom Paola's broccoli rabe during the visit. "My fiancee is Italian," the rapper said when asked by his host if he had ever eaten Italian food. Vinny also asked his guest if he had ever been to Staten Island before. "No. Just Rikers Island," the MC deadpanned.
It's unclear if the "Lollipop" hitmaker really spilled his engagement or just joked. On Valentine's Day 2012, he wrote on Twitter, "She said yes!" before adding, "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!! Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy (sic)."
"The Show with Vinny" premieres May 2. It sees celebrities coming over to the Guadagnino home to indulge in a home-cooked Italian meal and have a candid conversation with the family. Mark Wahlberg and Ke$ha are among those who will hang out with the reality star.
"No talk show has ever been filmed like this," says Vinny. "It really is a lot of fun and the celebrities, you see them in a way you've never seen them before." On the episode where he welcomed Weezy into his home, he took the rapper known for his avid interest in skating to a local skate park.
More Lil Wayne News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'