Lil Wayne Calls Girlfriend Dhea Sodano His Fiancee on Vinny Guadagnino's Show
Lil Wayne sparked engagement rumor. The Young Money/Cash Money rap mogul called Dhea Sodano, whom he's been dating for two years, his fiancee when he chatted with Vinny Guadagnino at the "Jersey Shore" star's Staten Island home for his new show.
Weezy got a taste of Vinny's mom Paola's broccoli rabe during the visit. "My fiancee is Italian," the rapper said when asked by his host if he had ever eaten Italian food. Vinny also asked his guest if he had ever been to Staten Island before. "No. Just Rikers Island," the MC deadpanned.
It's unclear if the "Lollipop" hitmaker really spilled his engagement or just joked. On Valentine's Day 2012, he wrote on Twitter, "She said yes!" before adding, "Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!! Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy (sic)."
"The Show with Vinny" premieres May 2. It sees celebrities coming over to the Guadagnino home to indulge in a home-cooked Italian meal and have a candid conversation with the family. Mark Wahlberg and Ke$ha are among those who will hang out with the reality star.
"No talk show has ever been filmed like this," says Vinny. "It really is a lot of fun and the celebrities, you see them in a way you've never seen them before." On the episode where he welcomed Weezy into his home, he took the rapper known for his avid interest in skating to a local skate park.
More Lil Wayne News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes