'Glee' 4.22 Preview: Surprise Wedding and Moment of Truth
It will be another big moment for the New Directions kids in the upcoming season 4 finale of "Glee". The Regionals is coming and they are more determined than ever to advance to Nationals.
The episode could be more special as a surprise wedding is teased in a preview video. It will likely be a big day for Blaine and Kurt as the former recently asked a blessing from Kurt's father and hopes Sam will be his best man.
Meanwhile, Ryder is not happy that someone is "catfishing" him and confronts his friends about it before he finally has a lead on it. Brittany learns more about herself after a visit to MIT and returns with a new attitude.
In New York, Rachel is having her own moment of a lifetime after receiving a callback for "Funny Girl" audition.
Titled "All Or Nothing", the last episode of "Glee" season 4 will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?