'Glee' 4.22 Preview: Surprise Wedding and Moment of Truth
It will be another big moment for the New Directions kids in the upcoming season 4 finale of "Glee". The Regionals is coming and they are more determined than ever to advance to Nationals.
The episode could be more special as a surprise wedding is teased in a preview video. It will likely be a big day for Blaine and Kurt as the former recently asked a blessing from Kurt's father and hopes Sam will be his best man.
Meanwhile, Ryder is not happy that someone is "catfishing" him and confronts his friends about it before he finally has a lead on it. Brittany learns more about herself after a visit to MIT and returns with a new attitude.
In New York, Rachel is having her own moment of a lifetime after receiving a callback for "Funny Girl" audition.
Titled "All Or Nothing", the last episode of "Glee" season 4 will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on FOX.
More Glee News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!