'Glee' 4.22 Preview: Surprise Wedding and Moment of Truth
It will be another big moment for the New Directions kids in the upcoming season 4 finale of "Glee". The Regionals is coming and they are more determined than ever to advance to Nationals.
The episode could be more special as a surprise wedding is teased in a preview video. It will likely be a big day for Blaine and Kurt as the former recently asked a blessing from Kurt's father and hopes Sam will be his best man.
Meanwhile, Ryder is not happy that someone is "catfishing" him and confronts his friends about it before he finally has a lead on it. Brittany learns more about herself after a visit to MIT and returns with a new attitude.
In New York, Rachel is having her own moment of a lifetime after receiving a callback for "Funny Girl" audition.
Titled "All Or Nothing", the last episode of "Glee" season 4 will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army