'Glee' 4.22 Preview: Surprise Wedding and Moment of Truth
It will be another big moment for the New Directions kids in the upcoming season 4 finale of "Glee". The Regionals is coming and they are more determined than ever to advance to Nationals.
The episode could be more special as a surprise wedding is teased in a preview video. It will likely be a big day for Blaine and Kurt as the former recently asked a blessing from Kurt's father and hopes Sam will be his best man.
Meanwhile, Ryder is not happy that someone is "catfishing" him and confronts his friends about it before he finally has a lead on it. Brittany learns more about herself after a visit to MIT and returns with a new attitude.
In New York, Rachel is having her own moment of a lifetime after receiving a callback for "Funny Girl" audition.
Titled "All Or Nothing", the last episode of "Glee" season 4 will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party