'Glee' 4.22 Preview: Surprise Wedding and Moment of Truth
It will be another big moment for the New Directions kids in the upcoming season 4 finale of "Glee". The Regionals is coming and they are more determined than ever to advance to Nationals.
The episode could be more special as a surprise wedding is teased in a preview video. It will likely be a big day for Blaine and Kurt as the former recently asked a blessing from Kurt's father and hopes Sam will be his best man.
Meanwhile, Ryder is not happy that someone is "catfishing" him and confronts his friends about it before he finally has a lead on it. Brittany learns more about herself after a visit to MIT and returns with a new attitude.
In New York, Rachel is having her own moment of a lifetime after receiving a callback for "Funny Girl" audition.
Titled "All Or Nothing", the last episode of "Glee" season 4 will air Thursday, May 9 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart