Kristen Stewart Is the World's Best Dressed Woman in 2013
Kristen Stewart was named the world's best-dressed woman two years in a row, according to a poll by Glamour magazine. She was also honored with being named the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who became this year's best-dressed man.
Having worn "cute grown-out crop," "age-appropriate event wardrobe," and "seriously must-have staples," Emma Watson was placed second on the list. Landing on the fourth place last year, Kate Middleton went up to the third place this year for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride."
Also on the list was Emma Stone who took the fourth place for being "fashion-forward without ever letting the designs wear her." The last place on the top five was claimed by Taylor Swift who always looked adorable in any outfits she wore for any occasions.
Falling below the young best-dressed ladies, there were Victoria Beckham a.k.a Victoria Adams, Cheryl Cole, Blake Lively, Katy Perry, and Beyonce Knowles on the list's top 10, while the stars like Kate Moss, Keira Knightley, Rita Ora, Lana Del Rey and Lily Collins were among other new entries which made it to the top 50.
Glamour's 50 Best-Dressed Women of 2013 will appear in the June issue of the magazine on May 6.
More Kristen Stewart News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer