Kristen Stewart Is the World's Best Dressed Woman in 2013
Kristen Stewart was named the world's best-dressed woman two years in a row, according to a poll by Glamour magazine. She was also honored with being named the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who became this year's best-dressed man.
Having worn "cute grown-out crop," "age-appropriate event wardrobe," and "seriously must-have staples," Emma Watson was placed second on the list. Landing on the fourth place last year, Kate Middleton went up to the third place this year for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride."
Also on the list was Emma Stone who took the fourth place for being "fashion-forward without ever letting the designs wear her." The last place on the top five was claimed by Taylor Swift who always looked adorable in any outfits she wore for any occasions.
Falling below the young best-dressed ladies, there were Victoria Beckham a.k.a Victoria Adams, Cheryl Cole, Blake Lively, Katy Perry, and Beyonce Knowles on the list's top 10, while the stars like Kate Moss, Keira Knightley, Rita Ora, Lana Del Rey and Lily Collins were among other new entries which made it to the top 50.
Glamour's 50 Best-Dressed Women of 2013 will appear in the June issue of the magazine on May 6.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered