Kristen Stewart Is the World's Best Dressed Woman in 2013
Kristen Stewart was named the world's best-dressed woman two years in a row, according to a poll by Glamour magazine. She was also honored with being named the best-dressed couple with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who became this year's best-dressed man.
Having worn "cute grown-out crop," "age-appropriate event wardrobe," and "seriously must-have staples," Emma Watson was placed second on the list. Landing on the fourth place last year, Kate Middleton went up to the third place this year for "taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride."
Also on the list was Emma Stone who took the fourth place for being "fashion-forward without ever letting the designs wear her." The last place on the top five was claimed by Taylor Swift who always looked adorable in any outfits she wore for any occasions.
Falling below the young best-dressed ladies, there were Victoria Beckham a.k.a Victoria Adams, Cheryl Cole, Blake Lively, Katy Perry, and Beyonce Knowles on the list's top 10, while the stars like Kate Moss, Keira Knightley, Rita Ora, Lana Del Rey and Lily Collins were among other new entries which made it to the top 50.
Glamour's 50 Best-Dressed Women of 2013 will appear in the June issue of the magazine on May 6.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville