Chris Brown Gives Away Studio Version of 'Give It Away'
Chris Brown's 24th birthday is still a few days away but the celebrant himself already decided that he would be the one to give a special present to his hordes of fans instead by releasing a new song "Give It Away". The R'n'B/hip-hop superstar has already performed the song live on tour but has just come up with a studio version for the upcoming occasion of his birthday on May 5.
"My birthday so ima give y'all free music that ain't on the album," Brown tweeted on Wednesday, adding, "Y'all probably know this one." The album he was referring to is his forthcoming new studio effort "X" which will be coming out in July.
A day before dropping the audio for "Give It Away, the controversial recording artist waxed sentimental with his Twitter post. "10 years ago this Lil n***a from Tappahannock Va would've never believed the goals he would accomplish! I'm thankful and proud to grow," he wrote.
But the introspective message was definitely far from and non-indicative of the raunchy lyrics on his new song, where Breezy generously drops some freaky lines especially "That's my pu**y, baby/ You better not give it away." Fans may have already heard those words being declared by Brown if they were at the Emerson Theatre last March 6, where Breezy had been partying and telling the crowd that, in summary, that Rihanna was "mine!"
Chris Brown's "Give It Away"
More Chris Brown News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set