Police Storm Amanda Bynes' House Following Report From Kim Kardashian's Ex-Publicist
Amanda Bynes is indeed in need of serious help. Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy took to Twitter to reveal that police were at the former Nickelodeon star's house on May 1 after receiving call from Kim Kardashian's former publicist Jonathan Jaxson, who claimed that Bynes was "suicidal" and "soooo messed up on drugs."
"Police are at @AmandaBynes house. I hope they get her help. Enough of this circus. She needs help," McCarthy wrote. After thanking McCarthy for spreading the news, Jaxson revealed the details, "She ( @amandabynes ) was clearly suicidal & I pray she will get help! God will lift her up & I hope the media will STOP praising her antics!"
Before the news of Bynes' suicide attempt emerged, the leading actress in "She's the Man" posted another picture of herself on the micro-blogging site. This time, she shot herself in a bathroom wearing black lacy panties with her arm covering her breasts. "Rawr!" she captioned the pic.
In recent months, Bynes has made numerous headlines with her erratic behavior, including appearing with disheveled clothing and posting a series of odd tweets and photos. "I have no clue [why people say I'm insane]. Every time I've heard it, it came from an ugly person's mouth, so I don't care," she said.
Despite the bad reports about Bynes, Nikki Blonsky took a stand for her co-star in "Hairspray". "I don't think there is any concern on anybody's part," Blonsky told Life & Style magazine. "She is just living her life and doing what she wants to do and I totally support that for her."
More Amanda Bynes News
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'