Police Storm Amanda Bynes' House Following Report From Kim Kardashian's Ex-Publicist
Amanda Bynes is indeed in need of serious help. Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy took to Twitter to reveal that police were at the former Nickelodeon star's house on May 1 after receiving call from Kim Kardashian's former publicist Jonathan Jaxson, who claimed that Bynes was "suicidal" and "soooo messed up on drugs."
"Police are at @AmandaBynes house. I hope they get her help. Enough of this circus. She needs help," McCarthy wrote. After thanking McCarthy for spreading the news, Jaxson revealed the details, "She ( @amandabynes ) was clearly suicidal & I pray she will get help! God will lift her up & I hope the media will STOP praising her antics!"
Before the news of Bynes' suicide attempt emerged, the leading actress in "She's the Man" posted another picture of herself on the micro-blogging site. This time, she shot herself in a bathroom wearing black lacy panties with her arm covering her breasts. "Rawr!" she captioned the pic.
In recent months, Bynes has made numerous headlines with her erratic behavior, including appearing with disheveled clothing and posting a series of odd tweets and photos. "I have no clue [why people say I'm insane]. Every time I've heard it, it came from an ugly person's mouth, so I don't care," she said.
Despite the bad reports about Bynes, Nikki Blonsky took a stand for her co-star in "Hairspray". "I don't think there is any concern on anybody's part," Blonsky told Life & Style magazine. "She is just living her life and doing what she wants to do and I totally support that for her."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'