Alicia Keys Premieres 'New Day' Music Video
Following last week's release of her soulful duet "Fire We Make" with hunky R'n'B crooner Maxwell, Alicia Keys fires another potential hit with the very catchy, more up-tempo tune "New Day". Dropping its simple almost-four-minute clip, the 32-year-old entertainer debuts the Swizz Beatz-produced third single off her successful fifth album "Girl on Fire".
The new visuals features a combination of a back alley video shoot of Keys doing some arm-raising choreography with her back-up dancers and some footage from one of her sold-out, jam-packed concerts. Interspersed in between the two similar-looking set-ups are shots of graffiti being painted on the wall of the alleyway, which when finally done, served as the video's culminating shot, showing a cool artwork of Keys and her new single's title.
"Hope you're all ready for the premiere of my video "New Day" on @VEVO! It's here!!! Let's go babyyy!!! ;-)" the Grammy Award-winning artist tweeted earlier in the day. Fans of the R'n'B songstress are sure going to be inspired by her new feel-good anthem.
Keys has already completed the U.S. leg of her "Set the World on Fire" tour with Miguel and will soon kick off its U.K. run on May 18. The next day, she and the rest of the world will know if she will win the Top R'n'B Artist Award and the Top R'n'B Album Award (for "Girl on Fire") at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards ceremony in Las Vegas.
Alicia Keys "New Day" music video
More Alicia Keys News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger