Alicia Keys Premieres 'New Day' Music Video
Following last week's release of her soulful duet "Fire We Make" with hunky R'n'B crooner Maxwell, Alicia Keys fires another potential hit with the very catchy, more up-tempo tune "New Day". Dropping its simple almost-four-minute clip, the 32-year-old entertainer debuts the Swizz Beatz-produced third single off her successful fifth album "Girl on Fire".
The new visuals features a combination of a back alley video shoot of Keys doing some arm-raising choreography with her back-up dancers and some footage from one of her sold-out, jam-packed concerts. Interspersed in between the two similar-looking set-ups are shots of graffiti being painted on the wall of the alleyway, which when finally done, served as the video's culminating shot, showing a cool artwork of Keys and her new single's title.
"Hope you're all ready for the premiere of my video "New Day" on @VEVO! It's here!!! Let's go babyyy!!! ;-)" the Grammy Award-winning artist tweeted earlier in the day. Fans of the R'n'B songstress are sure going to be inspired by her new feel-good anthem.
Keys has already completed the U.S. leg of her "Set the World on Fire" tour with Miguel and will soon kick off its U.K. run on May 18. The next day, she and the rest of the world will know if she will win the Top R'n'B Artist Award and the Top R'n'B Album Award (for "Girl on Fire") at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards ceremony in Las Vegas.
Alicia Keys "New Day" music video
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'