First Look at 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale: Elena Looks Concerned
There's still two episodes left before "The Vampire Diaries" wraps its fourth season, but a first look at the season ender has landed online via TV Guide. The photo features Elena looking at a wound on Damon's chest and she looks concerned. This leads to a question whether the emotionless Elena will get her humanity back.
"We have a lot of questions on the table about Elena," executive producer Julie Plec dishes on Nina Dobrev's character. "Is she stuck this way forever? Is she ever going to turn her humanity back on? If she does, will the sire bond be back in effect or gone? If it's gone, what are her feelings for Damon vs. her feelings for Stefan? The whole season has been trying to get Elena back to who she was, so everything will be answered in the finale."
The season 4 finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, May 16 at 8/7c on The CW. In this week's episode to air May 2, Damon will put one of Elena's friends in danger in an attempt to get Elena's emotion back.
The fantasy drama series has been renewed for a fifth season by the network.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush