First Look at 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Finale: Elena Looks Concerned
There's still two episodes left before "The Vampire Diaries" wraps its fourth season, but a first look at the season ender has landed online via TV Guide. The photo features Elena looking at a wound on Damon's chest and she looks concerned. This leads to a question whether the emotionless Elena will get her humanity back.
"We have a lot of questions on the table about Elena," executive producer Julie Plec dishes on Nina Dobrev's character. "Is she stuck this way forever? Is she ever going to turn her humanity back on? If she does, will the sire bond be back in effect or gone? If it's gone, what are her feelings for Damon vs. her feelings for Stefan? The whole season has been trying to get Elena back to who she was, so everything will be answered in the finale."
The season 4 finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, May 16 at 8/7c on The CW. In this week's episode to air May 2, Damon will put one of Elena's friends in danger in an attempt to get Elena's emotion back.
The fantasy drama series has been renewed for a fifth season by the network.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'