Kristin Cavallari to 'Sacrifice' Hollywood Career for Family
Kristin Cavallari said that she would put her career as an actress on hold to take care of her family. The mother of 8-month-old Camden said in April/May issue of Coco Eco magazine, "It's easy to get wrapped up in your career and have that be your only focus, and I want my marriage to work and last. To me, family will always come first."
The fiancee of Chicago Bears' quarterback Jay Cutler explained that she would love to spend more time with her family. "I've passed on a couple of things that would have kept me here in L.A. because my fiance Jay has to be in Chicago, so if I was here, we would never see each other." She added that she would make "sacrifices" for love.
Although she is not taking TV or movie projects at the moment, the "Fingerprints" actress keeps her day busy with her business endeavor with Chinese Laundry's shoe line in addition to taking care of her young son. "The design work is great because I can do most of it from Chicago and I have so much fun with it. I love it and it all works out," she said on balancing her work and family.
Kristin, who was engaged to Jay in 2011 and welcomed Camden in August 2012, remained secretive about her wedding plan with the quarterback. "The old marriage question! All I'll say is we're planning a big summer wedding, but I'm keeping it a secret," she said.
To the magazine, Kristin also said that her preference to consume organic products made it easier for her to lose baby weight she gained during pregnancy. "I've always been a pretty healthy eater. My dad is a big health nut, so I've always tried to be as organic as possible, but when I became pregnant I took it to a whole new level, and was even more conscious of what I was putting in my body," she revealed.
Kristin added, "I cut back on meat, not only because it was bad for the environment but also because it felt healthier for me. I think that's why I didn't gain much baby weight. I gained 25 pounds, which is what I was supposed to gain, and since then I have been choosing more of a plant-based diet. I work out four times a week and just try to live healthy."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money