'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Welcomes a Baby Girl
Alexis Neiers is a first-time mother to a baby girl. The "Pretty Wild" actress, who became infamous due to her alleged involvement with the Hollywood "Bling Ring" burglaries, delivered her first daughter on April 24.
"Happy to say that our baby girl was born on Wednesday. We are both happy and healthy" the 21-year-old new mom proudly broke the news on her Twitter. "I feel like I have not slept for days but I am sooooo blissed oouuuttt."
The bundle of joy is Neiers' child with Evan Haines. She got married to the Canadian businessman, who is 17 years her senior, in Mexico in April 2012.
Neiers was sentenced to 180 days in jail with three-year probation after pleading no contest to a felony charge of first degree residential burglary of Orlando Bloom's home. The "Bling Ring" group she was associated with also targeted the houses of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season