'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Welcomes a Baby Girl
Alexis Neiers is a first-time mother to a baby girl. The "Pretty Wild" actress, who became infamous due to her alleged involvement with the Hollywood "Bling Ring" burglaries, delivered her first daughter on April 24.
"Happy to say that our baby girl was born on Wednesday. We are both happy and healthy" the 21-year-old new mom proudly broke the news on her Twitter. "I feel like I have not slept for days but I am sooooo blissed oouuuttt."
The bundle of joy is Neiers' child with Evan Haines. She got married to the Canadian businessman, who is 17 years her senior, in Mexico in April 2012.
Neiers was sentenced to 180 days in jail with three-year probation after pleading no contest to a felony charge of first degree residential burglary of Orlando Bloom's home. The "Bling Ring" group she was associated with also targeted the houses of Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip