TNT Renews 'Dallas' for Third Season
The feud among the Ewing clan continues as TNT brings back "Dallas" for season 3. The cable channel has ordered 15 episodes of the new season, which is set to premiere in early 2014.
" 'Dallas' has built a passionately loyal following with its expertly woven story lines, clever twists and turns and numerous outstanding performances by a cast that spans generations," says TNT program chief Michael Wright in a statement.
"Although we said goodbye to Larry Hagman and his iconic character, J.R. Ewing, this year, Dallas has many more stories to tell and the Ewing clan will continue to honor J.R.'s memory by keeping its audience surprised and delighted."
The second season of "Dallas" averaged 3.8 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, with 1.6 million adults 25-54 and 1.4 million adults 18-49. The show bid farewell to Hagman and his character with a memorial in a March 11 episode.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen