TNT Renews 'Dallas' for Third Season
The feud among the Ewing clan continues as TNT brings back "Dallas" for season 3. The cable channel has ordered 15 episodes of the new season, which is set to premiere in early 2014.
" 'Dallas' has built a passionately loyal following with its expertly woven story lines, clever twists and turns and numerous outstanding performances by a cast that spans generations," says TNT program chief Michael Wright in a statement.
"Although we said goodbye to Larry Hagman and his iconic character, J.R. Ewing, this year, Dallas has many more stories to tell and the Ewing clan will continue to honor J.R.'s memory by keeping its audience surprised and delighted."
The second season of "Dallas" averaged 3.8 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, with 1.6 million adults 25-54 and 1.4 million adults 18-49. The show bid farewell to Hagman and his character with a memorial in a March 11 episode.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?