TNT Renews 'Dallas' for Third Season
The feud among the Ewing clan continues as TNT brings back "Dallas" for season 3. The cable channel has ordered 15 episodes of the new season, which is set to premiere in early 2014.
" 'Dallas' has built a passionately loyal following with its expertly woven story lines, clever twists and turns and numerous outstanding performances by a cast that spans generations," says TNT program chief Michael Wright in a statement.
"Although we said goodbye to Larry Hagman and his iconic character, J.R. Ewing, this year, Dallas has many more stories to tell and the Ewing clan will continue to honor J.R.'s memory by keeping its audience surprised and delighted."
The second season of "Dallas" averaged 3.8 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, with 1.6 million adults 25-54 and 1.4 million adults 18-49. The show bid farewell to Hagman and his character with a memorial in a March 11 episode.
More Dallas News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert