Captain Kirk Confronts John Harrison in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip
Before finally being released across the nation on May 17, "Star Trek Into Darkness" releases a new clip via Apple to build up anticipation. The new clip finds Captain Kirk and John Harrison in a verbal duel that is as intense as their real war, which involves their high-technology ships.
The video sees Chris Pine's Kirk confronting his enemy, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Kirk rages at Harrison, saying, "The only reason why you are still alive is because I am allowing it, so shut your mouth." The clip later shows the villain's psychological manipulation, which leads Kirk to say, "Give me a reason why I should listen to you."
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film also stars Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified