Captain Kirk Confronts John Harrison in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip
Before finally being released across the nation on May 17, "Star Trek Into Darkness" releases a new clip via Apple to build up anticipation. The new clip finds Captain Kirk and John Harrison in a verbal duel that is as intense as their real war, which involves their high-technology ships.
The video sees Chris Pine's Kirk confronting his enemy, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Kirk rages at Harrison, saying, "The only reason why you are still alive is because I am allowing it, so shut your mouth." The clip later shows the villain's psychological manipulation, which leads Kirk to say, "Give me a reason why I should listen to you."
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film also stars Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'