Captain Kirk Confronts John Harrison in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip
Before finally being released across the nation on May 17, "Star Trek Into Darkness" releases a new clip via Apple to build up anticipation. The new clip finds Captain Kirk and John Harrison in a verbal duel that is as intense as their real war, which involves their high-technology ships.
The video sees Chris Pine's Kirk confronting his enemy, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Kirk rages at Harrison, saying, "The only reason why you are still alive is because I am allowing it, so shut your mouth." The clip later shows the villain's psychological manipulation, which leads Kirk to say, "Give me a reason why I should listen to you."
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film also stars Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen