Captain Kirk Confronts John Harrison in New 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Clip
Before finally being released across the nation on May 17, "Star Trek Into Darkness" releases a new clip via Apple to build up anticipation. The new clip finds Captain Kirk and John Harrison in a verbal duel that is as intense as their real war, which involves their high-technology ships.
The video sees Chris Pine's Kirk confronting his enemy, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Kirk rages at Harrison, saying, "The only reason why you are still alive is because I am allowing it, so shut your mouth." The clip later shows the villain's psychological manipulation, which leads Kirk to say, "Give me a reason why I should listen to you."
"Star Trek Into Darkness" centers on Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise, who are tasked with leading the deadly manhunt to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bruce Greenwood and Damon Lindelof, the twelfth installment in the science fiction film franchise is directed by J.J. Abrams. The film also stars Zoe Saldana, Zachary Quinto, Simon Pegg and Karl Urban.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed