Sean Kingston Debuts 'Beat It' Video Ft. Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa
Jamaican-American rapper Sean Kingston enlists two other hip-hop heavyweights Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa for his new music video, which like most videos of their genre, shows them partying with a bevy of scantily-clad women. The summer scorcher is for Kingston's new single "Beat It", a track set to be included in the 23-year-old artist's third studio album due to be released later this year.
The Collin Tilley-directed visuals features the three studs in a mansion pool party, surrounded by bikini-wearing beauties. Wiz Khalifa drops a verse for Kingston, while Brown lends his sexy vocals to the up-tempo song with a catchy hook that's sure to be a hit for the sun-soaked season.
Breezy seems to have found it difficult to keep his shirt on amidst the company of all the sexy bodies on the set, dropping more than his singing skills for the new clip. Once again, as he has done so in previous music videos, he shows of his muscled-up, well-toned upper body all covered in tattoo art, looking hot in the video, whether clothed or not.
Apart from releasing his latest single "Fine China" this month and working on his forthcoming sixth album, Brown has been collaborating heavily with other top acts, many of which have come out in recent weeks. After helping our Fabolous in "Ready" and will.i.am in the controversial "Let's Go", the talented singer/dancer will next team up with pop/dance diva Jennifer Lopez.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album