TLC's Chilli and T-Boz to Reunite for 2013 Mixtape Festival
Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozonda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli, the remaining members of the ground-breaking '90s R'n'B/hip-hop girl trio TLC, will reunite onstage eleven years after the untimely death of third member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. The surviving duo's reunion will take place at the second annual Mixtape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania on July 26 & 27.
Watkins and Thomas will perform on the second day of the two-day festival, sharing the Hersheypark Stadium stage with popular boybands Jonas Brothers, Boyz II Men and the New Kids On The Block, who will be singing for a second time after joining the festival on its debut last year. Completing the Saturday, July 27 show line-up are Good Charlotte's vocalist Benji Madden, "The X-Factor" group Emblem 3 and pop duo MKTO.
Headlining the first show on Friday, July 26 is the trio of Hanson together with top pop rock bands Train and OneRepublic. Irish alternative rock band The Script, hip-hop act Rev Run & DJ Ruckus, blue-eyed soul singer Gavin DeGraw and Canadian artist Serena Ryder complete the cast.
Aside from their Mixtape Festival gig, T-Boz and Chilli are working on the upcoming VH1 biopic "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story". Both are serving as consultants and executive producers on the new made-for-TV film starring KeKe Palmer as Chilli, Drew Sidora as T-Boz, and Lil Mama as Left Eye.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs