TLC's Chilli and T-Boz to Reunite for 2013 Mixtape Festival
Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozonda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli, the remaining members of the ground-breaking '90s R'n'B/hip-hop girl trio TLC, will reunite onstage eleven years after the untimely death of third member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. The surviving duo's reunion will take place at the second annual Mixtape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania on July 26 & 27.
Watkins and Thomas will perform on the second day of the two-day festival, sharing the Hersheypark Stadium stage with popular boybands Jonas Brothers, Boyz II Men and the New Kids On The Block, who will be singing for a second time after joining the festival on its debut last year. Completing the Saturday, July 27 show line-up are Good Charlotte's vocalist Benji Madden, "The X-Factor" group Emblem 3 and pop duo MKTO.
Headlining the first show on Friday, July 26 is the trio of Hanson together with top pop rock bands Train and OneRepublic. Irish alternative rock band The Script, hip-hop act Rev Run & DJ Ruckus, blue-eyed soul singer Gavin DeGraw and Canadian artist Serena Ryder complete the cast.
Aside from their Mixtape Festival gig, T-Boz and Chilli are working on the upcoming VH1 biopic "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story". Both are serving as consultants and executive producers on the new made-for-TV film starring KeKe Palmer as Chilli, Drew Sidora as T-Boz, and Lil Mama as Left Eye.
More TLC News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'