TLC's Chilli and T-Boz to Reunite for 2013 Mixtape Festival
Tionne Watkins a.k.a. T-Boz and Rozonda Thomas a.k.a. Chilli, the remaining members of the ground-breaking '90s R'n'B/hip-hop girl trio TLC, will reunite onstage eleven years after the untimely death of third member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. The surviving duo's reunion will take place at the second annual Mixtape Festival in Hershey, Pennsylvania on July 26 & 27.
Watkins and Thomas will perform on the second day of the two-day festival, sharing the Hersheypark Stadium stage with popular boybands Jonas Brothers, Boyz II Men and the New Kids On The Block, who will be singing for a second time after joining the festival on its debut last year. Completing the Saturday, July 27 show line-up are Good Charlotte's vocalist Benji Madden, "The X-Factor" group Emblem 3 and pop duo MKTO.
Headlining the first show on Friday, July 26 is the trio of Hanson together with top pop rock bands Train and OneRepublic. Irish alternative rock band The Script, hip-hop act Rev Run & DJ Ruckus, blue-eyed soul singer Gavin DeGraw and Canadian artist Serena Ryder complete the cast.
Aside from their Mixtape Festival gig, T-Boz and Chilli are working on the upcoming VH1 biopic "Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story". Both are serving as consultants and executive producers on the new made-for-TV film starring KeKe Palmer as Chilli, Drew Sidora as T-Boz, and Lil Mama as Left Eye.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says