Eva Herzigova Gives Birth to Third Son
Eva Herzigova and boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj have welcomed their third son, a representative for the 40-year-old Czech model confirms to Us Weekly. The pair, who are already proud parents to 5-year-old George and 2-year-old Philipe, named their new arrival Edward.
Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. At that time, she shared her thoughts of becoming a mother. She said, "Being a mother is a hard job, but it's the best in the world. Every day is something new and great."
The model, who famously starred in the 1994 "Hello Boys!" campaign for Wonderbra, told ELLE about her role as a mother after welcoming her first son back in 2010. "My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way," she gushed.
Of how she maintained her career without leaving her job as a mother, she said, "I didn't want to have a nanny at first. I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help. I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'