Eva Herzigova Gives Birth to Third Son
Eva Herzigova and boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj have welcomed their third son, a representative for the 40-year-old Czech model confirms to Us Weekly. The pair, who are already proud parents to 5-year-old George and 2-year-old Philipe, named their new arrival Edward.
Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. At that time, she shared her thoughts of becoming a mother. She said, "Being a mother is a hard job, but it's the best in the world. Every day is something new and great."
The model, who famously starred in the 1994 "Hello Boys!" campaign for Wonderbra, told ELLE about her role as a mother after welcoming her first son back in 2010. "My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way," she gushed.
Of how she maintained her career without leaving her job as a mother, she said, "I didn't want to have a nanny at first. I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help. I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly