Eva Herzigova Gives Birth to Third Son
Eva Herzigova and boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj have welcomed their third son, a representative for the 40-year-old Czech model confirms to Us Weekly. The pair, who are already proud parents to 5-year-old George and 2-year-old Philipe, named their new arrival Edward.
Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. At that time, she shared her thoughts of becoming a mother. She said, "Being a mother is a hard job, but it's the best in the world. Every day is something new and great."
The model, who famously starred in the 1994 "Hello Boys!" campaign for Wonderbra, told ELLE about her role as a mother after welcoming her first son back in 2010. "My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way," she gushed.
Of how she maintained her career without leaving her job as a mother, she said, "I didn't want to have a nanny at first. I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help. I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri