Eva Herzigova Gives Birth to Third Son
Eva Herzigova and boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj have welcomed their third son, a representative for the 40-year-old Czech model confirms to Us Weekly. The pair, who are already proud parents to 5-year-old George and 2-year-old Philipe, named their new arrival Edward.
Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. At that time, she shared her thoughts of becoming a mother. She said, "Being a mother is a hard job, but it's the best in the world. Every day is something new and great."
The model, who famously starred in the 1994 "Hello Boys!" campaign for Wonderbra, told ELLE about her role as a mother after welcoming her first son back in 2010. "My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way," she gushed.
Of how she maintained her career without leaving her job as a mother, she said, "I didn't want to have a nanny at first. I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help. I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville