Eva Herzigova Gives Birth to Third Son
Eva Herzigova and boyfriend Gregorio Marsiaj have welcomed their third son, a representative for the 40-year-old Czech model confirms to Us Weekly. The pair, who are already proud parents to 5-year-old George and 2-year-old Philipe, named their new arrival Edward.
Herzigova announced her pregnancy last December. At that time, she shared her thoughts of becoming a mother. She said, "Being a mother is a hard job, but it's the best in the world. Every day is something new and great."
The model, who famously starred in the 1994 "Hello Boys!" campaign for Wonderbra, told ELLE about her role as a mother after welcoming her first son back in 2010. "My life was turned upside down in the most wonderful way," she gushed.
Of how she maintained her career without leaving her job as a mother, she said, "I didn't want to have a nanny at first. I wanted to do everything on my own. But the best advice I can give is to have some sort of help. I believe that I bring positivity into the relationship by having a career. Working gives me personal satisfaction, and it's enriching for my son."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest