Miley Cyrus: It Seems Right to Be Committed to Liam Hemsworth
Hot on heels of persistent rumors that her engagement with Liam Hemsworth is on the rock, Miley Cyrus' interview with Elle where she talks about her fiance emerges. Recalling her engagement nearly a year ago, she explains why being committed to her beau felt natural.
"We have a house together and dogs. It just seems right to be wearing this ring and to be committed," the former Disney darling gushes and then somewhat explains why she kept mum about the rumors surrounding them, "But we keep our relationship low-key and don't talk about it anymore."
On why they want to keep their love life private, the former "Hannah Montana" actress explains, "We were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight -- into my life and my puppies and my house -- and I just don't feel they get that privilege anymore."
The former child actress adds, "Like on my Twitter, I'm much more . . . not conservative, but you don't see a picture of my dogs. You don't get that personal stuff anymore."
Looking back at her time at the Mouse House, she says she doesn't remember the glory days. "I don't remember my Hannah Montana movie premiere - and my 3D movie trumped everyone's at the box office - I don't remember being there," she dishes on.
"All I remember from that night is that I stopped and got a strawberry milkshake beforehand. That's all," she continues. "It's crazy. You think you're in the present but you're not."
That's why she gave some tough advice to fellow young artist Justin Bieber, "I noticed he was taking all these photos of people and doing a lot of sh*t, and I just grabbed him and said, 'Just take a snapshot in your brain of this moment, so you don't forget."
Miley graces the front page of Elle's latest issue in a monochrome look with her blonde-Mohawked do. She shows off some skin and bares her cleavage in a cotton and silk jacket by Lanvin that is open to the stomach.
"A star is someone who doesn't have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that's not just showing your tits," she says. "I don't want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it's all about their clothes -- or lack of clothes."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?