Clint Eastwood Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Split Rumor
Clint Eastwood added fuel to the rumor that his and wife Dina Eastwood's marriage was on the rocks. A few days after Dina entered rehab for depression and anxiety because she allegedly had a hard time in her marriage to Clint, TMZ posted a photo of the "J. Edgar" director attending the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City without his wedding ring on Saturday, April 27.
Clint and Dina's marriage has been reportedly in trouble, since the pair, who got married back in 1996, were rarely seen together in the last two years. When Dina entered rehab last week, a source confirmed to TMZ that the couple had been having serious marital problems for months, but declined to specify the problems.
According to Radar Online, this wasn't the first time Clint was seen without his wedding band. Two weeks ago, he was also spotted ringless when accompanying his 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, to Coachella Music Festival.
However, the marital problems apparently won't stop Clint from doing his works as an acclaimed director. Clint joined fellow director Darren Aronofsky for a staged talk at the Tribeca Film Festival last Saturday and he revealed that he had no plan to quit making films although he would turn 83 next May 31.
During the talk, where the two directors had a wide-range talk about film-related topics, Clint expressed his admiration for Manoel de Oliveira, a Portuguese director who still made movies at the age of 104. "It would be great to be 105 and still making films," Eastwood said, and later called his hope "the ultimate optimism."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower