Clint Eastwood Spotted Without Wedding Ring Amid Split Rumor
Clint Eastwood added fuel to the rumor that his and wife Dina Eastwood's marriage was on the rocks. A few days after Dina entered rehab for depression and anxiety because she allegedly had a hard time in her marriage to Clint, TMZ posted a photo of the "J. Edgar" director attending the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City without his wedding ring on Saturday, April 27.
Clint and Dina's marriage has been reportedly in trouble, since the pair, who got married back in 1996, were rarely seen together in the last two years. When Dina entered rehab last week, a source confirmed to TMZ that the couple had been having serious marital problems for months, but declined to specify the problems.
According to Radar Online, this wasn't the first time Clint was seen without his wedding band. Two weeks ago, he was also spotted ringless when accompanying his 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, to Coachella Music Festival.
However, the marital problems apparently won't stop Clint from doing his works as an acclaimed director. Clint joined fellow director Darren Aronofsky for a staged talk at the Tribeca Film Festival last Saturday and he revealed that he had no plan to quit making films although he would turn 83 next May 31.
During the talk, where the two directors had a wide-range talk about film-related topics, Clint expressed his admiration for Manoel de Oliveira, a Portuguese director who still made movies at the age of 104. "It would be great to be 105 and still making films," Eastwood said, and later called his hope "the ultimate optimism."
More Clint Eastwood News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her