Ronnie Ortiz-Magro of 'Jersey Shore' Hospitalized With Kidney Stones
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is having a health problem. The "Jersey Shore" star, 27, has been taken to a Florida hospital to receive treatment for his kidney stones after he complained of pain when he was attending an event in Orlando on Saturday, April 27.
"Ronnie was admitted to an Orlando area hospital late Saturday night," the 27-year-old reality TV star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE, before explaining further his condition. "He's in a lot of pain and is expected to remain there for several days."
The hunk was in the city to promote his new alcohol line called Smush Cocktails at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Convention when "he started feeling uncomfortable," his rep dished on. "It's a very painful condition," the rep added, "but he's being treated."
His girlfriend, "Jersey Shore" co-star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, was reportedly rushing to be by his side. The 26-year-old beauty tweeted a picture of her attending an event with Ronnie. Many fans sent love and prayers for the couple. One read, "Tell Ronnie I hope he feels better."
Ronnie himself posted on his own page, "Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone! Kidneys. FML." To a fan who suggested he takes some protein, he wrote, "I have to because I can't hold any food down from the pain." He added, "Worst feeling. So uncomfortable."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood