Ronnie Ortiz-Magro of 'Jersey Shore' Hospitalized With Kidney Stones
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is having a health problem. The "Jersey Shore" star, 27, has been taken to a Florida hospital to receive treatment for his kidney stones after he complained of pain when he was attending an event in Orlando on Saturday, April 27.
"Ronnie was admitted to an Orlando area hospital late Saturday night," the 27-year-old reality TV star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE, before explaining further his condition. "He's in a lot of pain and is expected to remain there for several days."
The hunk was in the city to promote his new alcohol line called Smush Cocktails at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Convention when "he started feeling uncomfortable," his rep dished on. "It's a very painful condition," the rep added, "but he's being treated."
His girlfriend, "Jersey Shore" co-star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, was reportedly rushing to be by his side. The 26-year-old beauty tweeted a picture of her attending an event with Ronnie. Many fans sent love and prayers for the couple. One read, "Tell Ronnie I hope he feels better."
Ronnie himself posted on his own page, "Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone! Kidneys. FML." To a fan who suggested he takes some protein, he wrote, "I have to because I can't hold any food down from the pain." He added, "Worst feeling. So uncomfortable."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure