Ronnie Ortiz-Magro of 'Jersey Shore' Hospitalized With Kidney Stones
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is having a health problem. The "Jersey Shore" star, 27, has been taken to a Florida hospital to receive treatment for his kidney stones after he complained of pain when he was attending an event in Orlando on Saturday, April 27.
"Ronnie was admitted to an Orlando area hospital late Saturday night," the 27-year-old reality TV star's representative confirmed to PEOPLE, before explaining further his condition. "He's in a lot of pain and is expected to remain there for several days."
The hunk was in the city to promote his new alcohol line called Smush Cocktails at the Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America Convention when "he started feeling uncomfortable," his rep dished on. "It's a very painful condition," the rep added, "but he's being treated."
His girlfriend, "Jersey Shore" co-star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, was reportedly rushing to be by his side. The 26-year-old beauty tweeted a picture of her attending an event with Ronnie. Many fans sent love and prayers for the couple. One read, "Tell Ronnie I hope he feels better."
Ronnie himself posted on his own page, "Wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone! Kidneys. FML." To a fan who suggested he takes some protein, he wrote, "I have to because I can't hold any food down from the pain." He added, "Worst feeling. So uncomfortable."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder