Ashton Kutcher Clashing With Security Guard at Stagecoach Music Festival
Ashton Kutcher reportedly lost his cool with a security guard at Stagecoach Music Festival at the Empire Polo Club in Indio over the weekend. The boyfriend of Mila Kunis was not impressed when the guard tried to stop him from saying hi to a female fan who greeted him.
According to TMZ, Kutcher wearing a white tee, jeans and a cowboy hat was near the stage in the VIP area to watch Nick 13 and Dwight Yoakam when a woman approached him. He was about to greet her but the guard stepped in and allegedly shoved both of them.
The "Two and a Half Men" leading actor was furious as he shoved the guard back and had to be restrained by his friends. The guard demanded him be removed from the Californian country music festival, but he reportedly left on his own accord after the debacle.
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?