Kate Middleton Joins Prince William and Harry in Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Kate Middleton, Prince William and Harry joined a tour at Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden near London, on Friday, April 26. The royal family members spent their time in the studio where "Harry Potter" movies were filmed. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a polkadot dress and a black blazer, while the princes opted for suits.
According to Us Weekly, the three were joined by 500 children and their parents in the studio tour. The Duchess and her husband visited the set of Common Room, where Harry Potter and friends spent much of their leisure time. Tour instructor Scott Heron later gave them a lesson about "spell techniques." Prince Harry, who was fascinated at the set of Ron's house, did not join the lesson.
Prince William aimed his wand and practiced his disarming spell, "Expelliarmus!" He told the crowd around him, "I haven't read the books, but I have seen all the films." His wife, however, has read the books. "The films are good and the books are great, aren't they?" she asked other tour guests.
Prince Harry later joined the two at the set of Diagon Alley, where wizards and witches buy their magical supplies. The three were handed with wands and were instructed to try out the spell lesson. "It's not fair. They've had a lesson!" Prince Harry protested. When his wand did not work properly, their instructor Lauren Coates joked, "It's always the wizard, never the wand."
Besides "Harry Potter", the three also visited "Batman" exhibit. Prince William, who got excited seeing the properties, said to Prince Harry, "We should borrow that for the weekend," when he saw Batmobile. He was happy being in the car, until his wife saw him. "Sorry, sorry," he said.
The soon-to-be-father told the president and managing director of Warner Brothers U.K., Ireland and Spain Josh Berger that he would take over the Batman role. "Christian Bale's getting old and tired. I will stand in if I have to," he joked.
More Kate Middleton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal