Kate Middleton Joins Prince William and Harry in Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Kate Middleton, Prince William and Harry joined a tour at Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden near London, on Friday, April 26. The royal family members spent their time in the studio where "Harry Potter" movies were filmed. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a polkadot dress and a black blazer, while the princes opted for suits.
According to Us Weekly, the three were joined by 500 children and their parents in the studio tour. The Duchess and her husband visited the set of Common Room, where Harry Potter and friends spent much of their leisure time. Tour instructor Scott Heron later gave them a lesson about "spell techniques." Prince Harry, who was fascinated at the set of Ron's house, did not join the lesson.
Prince William aimed his wand and practiced his disarming spell, "Expelliarmus!" He told the crowd around him, "I haven't read the books, but I have seen all the films." His wife, however, has read the books. "The films are good and the books are great, aren't they?" she asked other tour guests.
Prince Harry later joined the two at the set of Diagon Alley, where wizards and witches buy their magical supplies. The three were handed with wands and were instructed to try out the spell lesson. "It's not fair. They've had a lesson!" Prince Harry protested. When his wand did not work properly, their instructor Lauren Coates joked, "It's always the wizard, never the wand."
Besides "Harry Potter", the three also visited "Batman" exhibit. Prince William, who got excited seeing the properties, said to Prince Harry, "We should borrow that for the weekend," when he saw Batmobile. He was happy being in the car, until his wife saw him. "Sorry, sorry," he said.
The soon-to-be-father told the president and managing director of Warner Brothers U.K., Ireland and Spain Josh Berger that he would take over the Batman role. "Christian Bale's getting old and tired. I will stand in if I have to," he joked.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed