Eva Longoria 'Was Not Eating' and Got 'So Skinny' After Splitting From Tony Parker
Eva Longoria said that she got so skinny after getting divorced from ex-husband Tony Parker in 2011 because she could not eat. Stopping by "The Dr. Oz Show" on Friday, April 26, Longoria told Dr. Oz about her health condition during the tough moment in her life. "I was not eating. I was depressed. I was sad. My diet was coffee," she described her post-split eating habit.
Longoria, however, confessed that at that time she got more compliments from people around her because she "was so skinny." Longoria recalled, "People kept saying, 'You look amazing. Divorce agrees with you.' And I was like, 'I don't feel good. I have no energy.' I didn't know I was depressed. I mean, I knew it was a sad moment in my life, but I wouldn't categorize myself as depressed."
Although she got compliments, she felt that there was something wrong with her body. After her doctor administered a blood test for her, the test showed shocking results. "He said, 'It's as if somebody took a straw and sucked everything out of your body. You don't have any iron, and your liver's overacting.' It was like all these things were physically wrong with my body, so I had to saturate with vitamins and kind of get back on this track," Longoria explained her condition.
After the scary revelation, Longoria tried hard to stabilize her system and later she successfully gained back her normal weight. "For about three months, I did a really strict no-sugar diet, and I had more energy than I've ever had. My palate was different. Things tasted better," she said. "I cut out all sugar. Anything that turns into sugar is sugar. I love a soda, I'm not a chocolate candy person, but, I like pasta in anything," she added.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed