The Wanted Releases 'Walks Like Rihanna' Teaser
English-Irish boyband The Wanted may be one man down with Nathan Sykes taking a leave to undergo throat surgery, but the boys aren't definitely showing any signs of slowing down. Max George, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness, and Siva Kaneswaran, still very much in the thick of their promotional tour, have dropped the teaser to their new single "Walks Like Rihanna", a fun pop song inspired by the sexy Barbadian pop/R'n'b singer.
In the half-a-minute preview, fans can hear the fivesome singing, "She can't sing/ She can't dance/ But who cares?/ She walks like Rihanna." Sounding from what may well be the song's hook, the guys obviously don't care if the lady they're admiring doesn't have the talent of RiRi for as long as she struts like her.
"We are really excited about this single," Tom spoke on behalf of his group as he wrote on Twitter. "We feel it's a little different from the usual Wanted sound, we've stripped it back to pure pop, it's just a feel-good, fun track. Fun is a good word to describe the video too. Let's just say it's got a lot of character."
"Walks Like Rihanna" may appear on The Wanted's next album, reportedly coming out in October. Since that is still many months away, the teen heartthrobs first shot the music video which will be released sooner, on May 7.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch