Kristen Wiig to Return to 'SNL', Ben Affleck and Kanye West to Close Out the Season
Kristen Wiig is returning to "Saturday Night Live" a year after she departed the show. The former regular of the variety show is set to host a May 11 edition of the sketch show, with Vampire Weekend as a musical guest.
The week after, Ben Affleck will host the show for his fifth time. Joining him in the May 18 episode, which will be the show's season 38 finale, is Kanye West, who will also make his fifth appearance as a musical guest.
"SNL" will start the month with Zach Galifianakis hosting the May 4 edition. It will mark his third appearance as host. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men will make their "SNL" debut as a musical guest in the episode.
Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated "The Hangover Part III", which hits U.S. theaters on May 24. Wiig has lent her voice for "Despicable Me 2" to be released July 3 nationwide, while Affleck's film "To the Wonder" is currently playing in theaters.
More Saturday Night Live News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors