Kristen Wiig to Return to 'SNL', Ben Affleck and Kanye West to Close Out the Season
Kristen Wiig is returning to "Saturday Night Live" a year after she departed the show. The former regular of the variety show is set to host a May 11 edition of the sketch show, with Vampire Weekend as a musical guest.
The week after, Ben Affleck will host the show for his fifth time. Joining him in the May 18 episode, which will be the show's season 38 finale, is Kanye West, who will also make his fifth appearance as a musical guest.
"SNL" will start the month with Zach Galifianakis hosting the May 4 edition. It will mark his third appearance as host. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men will make their "SNL" debut as a musical guest in the episode.
Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated "The Hangover Part III", which hits U.S. theaters on May 24. Wiig has lent her voice for "Despicable Me 2" to be released July 3 nationwide, while Affleck's film "To the Wonder" is currently playing in theaters.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media