Kristen Wiig to Return to 'SNL', Ben Affleck and Kanye West to Close Out the Season
Kristen Wiig is returning to "Saturday Night Live" a year after she departed the show. The former regular of the variety show is set to host a May 11 edition of the sketch show, with Vampire Weekend as a musical guest.
The week after, Ben Affleck will host the show for his fifth time. Joining him in the May 18 episode, which will be the show's season 38 finale, is Kanye West, who will also make his fifth appearance as a musical guest.
"SNL" will start the month with Zach Galifianakis hosting the May 4 edition. It will mark his third appearance as host. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men will make their "SNL" debut as a musical guest in the episode.
Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated "The Hangover Part III", which hits U.S. theaters on May 24. Wiig has lent her voice for "Despicable Me 2" to be released July 3 nationwide, while Affleck's film "To the Wonder" is currently playing in theaters.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris