Kristen Wiig to Return to 'SNL', Ben Affleck and Kanye West to Close Out the Season
Kristen Wiig is returning to "Saturday Night Live" a year after she departed the show. The former regular of the variety show is set to host a May 11 edition of the sketch show, with Vampire Weekend as a musical guest.
The week after, Ben Affleck will host the show for his fifth time. Joining him in the May 18 episode, which will be the show's season 38 finale, is Kanye West, who will also make his fifth appearance as a musical guest.
"SNL" will start the month with Zach Galifianakis hosting the May 4 edition. It will mark his third appearance as host. Icelandic band Of Monsters and Men will make their "SNL" debut as a musical guest in the episode.
Galifianakis can next be seen in the highly anticipated "The Hangover Part III", which hits U.S. theaters on May 24. Wiig has lent her voice for "Despicable Me 2" to be released July 3 nationwide, while Affleck's film "To the Wonder" is currently playing in theaters.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked