'Two and a Half Men' Gets 11th Season, Angus T. Jones May Not Return as Regular
CBS has renewed "Two and a Half Men" for an 11th season. The network confirmed the news that was first reported by TVLine with a tweet on Friday, April 26, "#TwoAndAHalfMen renewed for 2013-2014 season!"
Angus T. Jones, however, may not be back full time. While Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer have signed on to return for the new season, Jones is reportedly still in talks with studio Warner Bros. about a possible recurring role on the show instead of coming back as a series regular.
Jones caused a controversy in late 2012 as he branded "Men" "filth" in an video testimony for a Christian group and urged people not to watch his show. He later issued an apology, stating, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."
The 19-year-old actor had previously expressed his interest to attend college and leave the show after season 9. He, however, changed his mind and signed on for the 10th season at the last minute. As his character Jake entered the Army in season 10, Jones has only appeared occasionally on the show this year.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates