'Two and a Half Men' Gets 11th Season, Angus T. Jones May Not Return as Regular
CBS has renewed "Two and a Half Men" for an 11th season. The network confirmed the news that was first reported by TVLine with a tweet on Friday, April 26, "#TwoAndAHalfMen renewed for 2013-2014 season!"
Angus T. Jones, however, may not be back full time. While Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer have signed on to return for the new season, Jones is reportedly still in talks with studio Warner Bros. about a possible recurring role on the show instead of coming back as a series regular.
Jones caused a controversy in late 2012 as he branded "Men" "filth" in an video testimony for a Christian group and urged people not to watch his show. He later issued an apology, stating, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."
The 19-year-old actor had previously expressed his interest to attend college and leave the show after season 9. He, however, changed his mind and signed on for the 10th season at the last minute. As his character Jake entered the Army in season 10, Jones has only appeared occasionally on the show this year.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed