Elton John Picks Lady GaGa as Godmother to His Second Son
Elton John and partner David Furnish apparently are so impressed with what Lady GaGa has done to their first son Zachary that they ask her to be the godmother of their second son Elijah. John, who welcomed Elijah in January via surrogate mother, told Extra on Thursday, April 25, that GaGa was a great person to his children.
"She's a great role model, she's young, [and] she's been a great godmother to Zachary," John said. Speaking of the "Born This Way" singer, he added, "We're all bonkers in this business, but we're human beings at the same time."
John recalled the moment when GaGa was going to bathe Zachary in Las Vegas. He said, "She was already dressed to go to the show, and she was sitting there and she bathed him, and she was like dressed like Audrey Hepburn... and she fed him."
John and Furnish also told Extra that having children changed their view about life. "You learn so much about yourself and about life by seeing children," Furnish said. John added, "I love getting up in the morning and having breakfast with Zachary. Everything I thought I would find annoying about having children, like screaming and shouting and tantrums... I don't find any of it annoying. I find it all enchanting."
"There's a real simple person under there who loves her parents," John told Barbara Walters about GaGa in 2011. Furnish added that their son would learn a lot from the "Paparazzi" singer, saying, "Zachary's going to inherit an incredible musical legacy from his father one day, and she will be a good person to guide him through the ins and outs of the music business, 'cause she sure knows everything about the business now."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'