Peaches Geldof Welcomes Second Baby Boy on Mom's Birthday
Peaches Geldof and husband Thomas Cohen welcomed their second son on Wednesday, April 24. The couple named the baby boy Phaedra, after an album by Peaches' favorite band, Tangerine Dream. A source told The Sun that the 24-year-old model and her 22-year-old rocker husband "are absolutely over the moon about their new arrival."
According to the source, Peaches was fine after having a Caesarean section and she would "be in hospital for a while to recuperate." The source went on saying that family members, including father Bob Geldof, sisters Fifi Geldof, Pixie Geldof, and Tiger Lily, were at the hospital to welcome the new addition to the family.
"Bob is absolutely over the moon -the whole family are," the source continued and said that the baby arrived on the day when Pixie's late mom, Paula Yates, would have celebrated her 54th birthday. Paula passed away in 2000, when Peaches was still 11, from a heroin overdose.
"They are particularly pleased about the significance of the date as it makes Peaches feel she is keeping her mum's memory alive," added the source.
Peaches got married to Thomas in 2012 at a church in Kent. The church was where Peaches' parents tied the knot in 1986 and where her mom's funeral took place in 2000. A year ago, Peaches reportedly wanted to honor her mom by giving birth to her first child, Astala, on April 24, but she missed as the baby was born some days earlier.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!