Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch Dislike Each Other in First 'Prince Avalanche' Trailer
The first trailer for David Gordon Green's upcoming film "Prince Avalanche" has made its way out on the web. The video focuses on Paul Rudd's character Alvin as he writes his girlfriend Maddison a letter to let her know how he and her brother Lance are doing. Sadly, when it comes to Lance, he can only come up with complaints.
Meditative and stern, Alvin cannot understand Lance at all as the young man often shows him his quirky sides. Seemingly bored by the stillness, Lance once disco dances to an old-school song. He later surprises his future brother-in-law as he draws his bed using mustard. As the result, fight is inevitable as Lance tells Alvin, "You're the worst person in the world!"
Directed and penned by Green, the comedy follows Alvin and Lance who leave the city behind to spend the summer in solitude repainting traffic lines down the center of a country highway ravaged by wildfire. As they sink into their job in the remarkable landscape, they learn more than they want to about each other and their own limitations.
Co-starring Emile Hirsch as Lance and Lance LeGault as truck driver, the remake of Icelandic film "Either Way" is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 9.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'