Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch Dislike Each Other in First 'Prince Avalanche' Trailer
The first trailer for David Gordon Green's upcoming film "Prince Avalanche" has made its way out on the web. The video focuses on Paul Rudd's character Alvin as he writes his girlfriend Maddison a letter to let her know how he and her brother Lance are doing. Sadly, when it comes to Lance, he can only come up with complaints.
Meditative and stern, Alvin cannot understand Lance at all as the young man often shows him his quirky sides. Seemingly bored by the stillness, Lance once disco dances to an old-school song. He later surprises his future brother-in-law as he draws his bed using mustard. As the result, fight is inevitable as Lance tells Alvin, "You're the worst person in the world!"
Directed and penned by Green, the comedy follows Alvin and Lance who leave the city behind to spend the summer in solitude repainting traffic lines down the center of a country highway ravaged by wildfire. As they sink into their job in the remarkable landscape, they learn more than they want to about each other and their own limitations.
Co-starring Emile Hirsch as Lance and Lance LeGault as truck driver, the remake of Icelandic film "Either Way" is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 9.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her