Paul Rudd and Emile Hirsch Dislike Each Other in First 'Prince Avalanche' Trailer
The first trailer for David Gordon Green's upcoming film "Prince Avalanche" has made its way out on the web. The video focuses on Paul Rudd's character Alvin as he writes his girlfriend Maddison a letter to let her know how he and her brother Lance are doing. Sadly, when it comes to Lance, he can only come up with complaints.
Meditative and stern, Alvin cannot understand Lance at all as the young man often shows him his quirky sides. Seemingly bored by the stillness, Lance once disco dances to an old-school song. He later surprises his future brother-in-law as he draws his bed using mustard. As the result, fight is inevitable as Lance tells Alvin, "You're the worst person in the world!"
Directed and penned by Green, the comedy follows Alvin and Lance who leave the city behind to spend the summer in solitude repainting traffic lines down the center of a country highway ravaged by wildfire. As they sink into their job in the remarkable landscape, they learn more than they want to about each other and their own limitations.
Co-starring Emile Hirsch as Lance and Lance LeGault as truck driver, the remake of Icelandic film "Either Way" is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 9.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered