Madonna Premieres 'Gang Bang' Official Video From MDNA Tour DVD
Pop icon Madonna has unveiled the official video of her dance-oriented song "Gang Bang" from her MDNA Tour DVD. The six-minute studio version by Moment Factory was released on YouTube April 25 on the 54-year-old entertainer's world tour DVD page.
Touted as the official backdrop during the MDNA Tour, the "Gang Bang" music video is mostly done in shades of red, dominated by several shots of blood splattering after gunshots are fired. A shot of a person washing his/her hands clean of blood then smoking a cigarette afterwards plays halfway into the clip but it is just followed by more gunshots and more blood splattering away.
"Gang Bang" is not a newly-released song, having been debuted back in March 2012 from the Material Girl's twelfth studio album "MDNA". It was co-written and co-produced by Madonna herself, and lyrically portrays a scorned woman seeking revenge on her lover, with the suspense-filled atmosphere masterfully crafted using police sirens, whispered vocals and a throbbing dubstep.
The "MDNA Tour" is Madonna's ninth concert tour done in support of her "MDNA" album. The 2012 world tour brought the superstar across the globe, to the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, and for the first time in the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Scotland and Colombia. It topped 2012's list of highest-grossing tour, besting Madonna's younger contemporary Lady GaGa's "Born This Way Ball Tour".
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos