Madonna Premieres 'Gang Bang' Official Video From MDNA Tour DVD
Pop icon Madonna has unveiled the official video of her dance-oriented song "Gang Bang" from her MDNA Tour DVD. The six-minute studio version by Moment Factory was released on YouTube April 25 on the 54-year-old entertainer's world tour DVD page.
Touted as the official backdrop during the MDNA Tour, the "Gang Bang" music video is mostly done in shades of red, dominated by several shots of blood splattering after gunshots are fired. A shot of a person washing his/her hands clean of blood then smoking a cigarette afterwards plays halfway into the clip but it is just followed by more gunshots and more blood splattering away.
"Gang Bang" is not a newly-released song, having been debuted back in March 2012 from the Material Girl's twelfth studio album "MDNA". It was co-written and co-produced by Madonna herself, and lyrically portrays a scorned woman seeking revenge on her lover, with the suspense-filled atmosphere masterfully crafted using police sirens, whispered vocals and a throbbing dubstep.
The "MDNA Tour" is Madonna's ninth concert tour done in support of her "MDNA" album. The 2012 world tour brought the superstar across the globe, to the Americas, Europe and the Middle East, and for the first time in the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Scotland and Colombia. It topped 2012's list of highest-grossing tour, besting Madonna's younger contemporary Lady GaGa's "Born This Way Ball Tour".
Madonna's "Gang Bang" music video
More Madonna News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand