Sherri Shepherd Plans to Get a Gun Due to Intruder Scare
Sherri Shepherd said that she would purchase a gun after experiencing intruder scare. On Thursday, April 25, "The View" host revealed that she was concerned about her family's safety after their house alarm went off at 1 A.M, alerting her, "Warning! Intruder, get out of the house!" Although the police arrived 7 minutes later and ensured her that it was false alarm, she could not get her mind off of the moment.
Sherri's husband Lamar Sally and their son Jeffrey apparently were also petrified of the experience. "I'm trying to calm Jeffrey down and all I had was this wicker basket. I have nothing, a bat, nothing. We're going to get a gun," Sherri said.
Barbara Walters advised her not to get a gun, while "The View" guest co-host Gretchen Wilson encouraged her to get one. The country star and licensed holder revealed that she kept a .38 in her purse and a .45 near her bed. Whoopi Goldberg told Sherri to get a bat instead.
Recently, the talk show made a headline after Joy Behar announced that she would leave in August. "It seemed like the right time. You reach a point when you say to yourself, 'Do I want to keep doing this?' There are other things on my plate I want to do - I've been writing a play, I've been neglecting my standup," Behar told Deadline in March. In addition, Elisabeth Hasselbeck was reported not returning to the talk show after her contract is finished, but Walters denied the rumor.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!