'Glee' 4.21 Preview: Blaine Will Pop the Question
Blaine is going to take a huge leap in his relationship with Kurt on "Glee". The former Warbler is going to propose to his on-and-off boyfriend, but before that he asks for Burt's blessing. In a picture recently released via Entertainment Weekly, Blaine is featured ring shopping.
Kurt himself is back in Ohio. He and Mercedes are featured returning to the choir room of McKinley High in a preview for the next episode as the members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder.
Artie receives news that could affect his future and his mom, portrayed by "Sons of Anarchy" actress Katey Sagal. Meanwhile, in New York, old battle between Rachel and Cassie reignites as the former prepares for her "Funny Girl" callback.
Aptly titled "Wonder-ful", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, May 2 at 9/8c. Finn won't appear in this episode and the season finale as the actor Cory Monteith has entered rehab to seek treatment for substance addiction.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online