'Glee' 4.21 Preview: Blaine Will Pop the Question
Blaine is going to take a huge leap in his relationship with Kurt on "Glee". The former Warbler is going to propose to his on-and-off boyfriend, but before that he asks for Burt's blessing. In a picture recently released via Entertainment Weekly, Blaine is featured ring shopping.
Kurt himself is back in Ohio. He and Mercedes are featured returning to the choir room of McKinley High in a preview for the next episode as the members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder.
Artie receives news that could affect his future and his mom, portrayed by "Sons of Anarchy" actress Katey Sagal. Meanwhile, in New York, old battle between Rachel and Cassie reignites as the former prepares for her "Funny Girl" callback.
Aptly titled "Wonder-ful", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, May 2 at 9/8c. Finn won't appear in this episode and the season finale as the actor Cory Monteith has entered rehab to seek treatment for substance addiction.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch