'Glee' 4.21 Preview: Blaine Will Pop the Question
Blaine is going to take a huge leap in his relationship with Kurt on "Glee". The former Warbler is going to propose to his on-and-off boyfriend, but before that he asks for Burt's blessing. In a picture recently released via Entertainment Weekly, Blaine is featured ring shopping.
Kurt himself is back in Ohio. He and Mercedes are featured returning to the choir room of McKinley High in a preview for the next episode as the members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder.
Artie receives news that could affect his future and his mom, portrayed by "Sons of Anarchy" actress Katey Sagal. Meanwhile, in New York, old battle between Rachel and Cassie reignites as the former prepares for her "Funny Girl" callback.
Aptly titled "Wonder-ful", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, May 2 at 9/8c. Finn won't appear in this episode and the season finale as the actor Cory Monteith has entered rehab to seek treatment for substance addiction.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement