'Glee' 4.21 Preview: Blaine Will Pop the Question
Blaine is going to take a huge leap in his relationship with Kurt on "Glee". The former Warbler is going to propose to his on-and-off boyfriend, but before that he asks for Burt's blessing. In a picture recently released via Entertainment Weekly, Blaine is featured ring shopping.
Kurt himself is back in Ohio. He and Mercedes are featured returning to the choir room of McKinley High in a preview for the next episode as the members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder.
Artie receives news that could affect his future and his mom, portrayed by "Sons of Anarchy" actress Katey Sagal. Meanwhile, in New York, old battle between Rachel and Cassie reignites as the former prepares for her "Funny Girl" callback.
Aptly titled "Wonder-ful", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, May 2 at 9/8c. Finn won't appear in this episode and the season finale as the actor Cory Monteith has entered rehab to seek treatment for substance addiction.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture