'Glee' 4.21 Preview: Blaine Will Pop the Question
Blaine is going to take a huge leap in his relationship with Kurt on "Glee". The former Warbler is going to propose to his on-and-off boyfriend, but before that he asks for Burt's blessing. In a picture recently released via Entertainment Weekly, Blaine is featured ring shopping.
Kurt himself is back in Ohio. He and Mercedes are featured returning to the choir room of McKinley High in a preview for the next episode as the members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder.
Artie receives news that could affect his future and his mom, portrayed by "Sons of Anarchy" actress Katey Sagal. Meanwhile, in New York, old battle between Rachel and Cassie reignites as the former prepares for her "Funny Girl" callback.
Aptly titled "Wonder-ful", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, May 2 at 9/8c. Finn won't appear in this episode and the season finale as the actor Cory Monteith has entered rehab to seek treatment for substance addiction.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor