Jessica Alba Reveals 'Brutal' Method to Get Back Into Shape After Pregnancy
Jessica Alba shares her method of getting back into shape after giving birth. In an interview with Net-A-Porter, Alba says that she wore two girdles after giving birth to her daughters in 2008 and 2011. "It was brutal; it's not for everyone," she tells the weekly digital magazine. "I wore a double corset day and night for three months. It was sweaty, but worth it," she adds.
Besides talking about how to get her pre-pregnancy body back, Alba also discusses her recent trip to St. Barts and acting career. "It was our first trip in six years that wasn't a work trip," she reveals. Both her and husband Cash Warren have heavy workload. Therefore, the St. Barts trip was a good chance to spend some quality time together.
Alba says excitedly, "I didn't realize how important it was until we got home and I was like, 'We like each other; we really are best friends.' I knew we were rooting for each other every day and we'd made these two people who are my favorite things on the planet, but having that time just us, it was cool to connect. We both chose the right person."
In regards to acting, Alba says that everything is going well. "I just finished the best movie I've ever done," she says on her latest project "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For". She explains further, "It was so opposite to what I do [at home]. My approach to acting now is so different - I'm fearless because I have nothing to lose. Before [children] my identity was wrapped up in every decision - now, I don't care. It could be a pile of s**t and you could think it was the worst thing you ever saw, but I still had the best experience."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?