Melissa Gilbert Gets Married to Timothy Busfield
Three months after Melissa Gilbert and Timothy Busfield announced their engagement, the pair are officially married. Gilbert's representative confirmed to PEOPLE that the 48-year-old actress and Busfield exchanged vows "in a private ceremony at San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara" on Wednesday, April 24.
Gilbert shared the happy news via Twitter. She thanked fans for the well wishes and posted a photo of her posing with Busfield in front of the beautiful scenery of the legendary ranch where she said "Lawrence Olivier and Vivian Leigh were married" and where "John and Jackie Kennedy honeymooned."
The marriage is the third for both Gilbert and Busfield. From her former marriages to Bo Brinkman and Bruce Boxleitner, the "Dancing With the Stars" alum has two kids, Dakota Paul Brinkman, and Michael Garrett Boxleitner. As for Busfield, the 55-year-old actor and director has Willy, Daisy, Samuel Busfield from his former marriages to Radha Delamarter and Jennifer Merwin.
Gilbert and Busfield secretly got engaged back in January. "They got engaged over the holidays," a pal told Us Weekly at that time. "They've known each other for quite some time, as their paths have crossed off-and-on over the past 20 years."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media