Beyonce Debuts New Single 'Standing on the Sun' in H and M Commercial
Beyonce Knowles has yet again cleverly integrated her new song into her latest endorsement, unveiling the scorching single "Standing on the Sun" in her fresh television commercial for her H&M summer campaign. It was supposed to be her new H&M commercial but with her new single serving as the audio track, the choreographed moves complete with her usual back-up dance crew and the several costume changes, the video looks more like a music video.
After featuring "Mirrors" in her Pepsi commercial, Bey fittingly uses "Standing in the Sun" for the summer-themed TV commercial. Entitled "Beyonce as Mrs. Carter for H&M", the clip shows Queen Bey in a skimpy black bikini rolling in the fine sand as she does her sizzling dance moves amidst the tropical setting.
Still very much in her dance routine, she is then shown wearing a blue bikini-cum-beach dress with all its extra material flowing generously as Bey holds and flips it around. She then trades her blonde locks for a black do for her next shots, one of which features her getting wet by the seaside in a white and blue body-hugging dress and another has her putting on a tribal headdress to match her embellished black mini dress.
"I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements - fire, water, earth and wind," Beyonce explained in a press release issued by H&M.
Somewhere within her crazy schedule, the wife of Jay-Z was first reported to be included in The-Dream's new album "IV Play" but that collaboration may sadly no longer push through due to a sample issue. The songwriter/record producer will try to work around it as he said, "This particular sample made the record. So, if it's not right then we don't do it. I do don't songs 'just because.' "
Beyonce's new H&M commercial featuring the new single "Standing on the Sun":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season