Jessica Simpson's Parents Officially Divorced After 34 Years of Marriage
Jessica Simpson's parents's marriage is officially over, as Joe and Tina Simpson finalized their divorce, TMZ has learned. Representatives for both parties as well as daughters Jessica and Ashlee Simpson had no comment on the news.
Joe and Tina Simpson publicly announced to end their marriage last October 2012. Citing "discord or conflict of personalities," Tina filed for divorce in McLennan County Texas in September. A representative for the family denied that the couple who had been married for 34 years wanted to part ways because Joe came out as gay.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved," the representative said on October. "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Last year, Joe and Tina put their Encino, California estate for sale for $3.4 million. Tina later moved into a new home in Toluca Lake and she apparently enjoyed living a life without her husband. Another source claimed that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
Joe and Tina got married in 1978. The pair were featured on their daughters' reality show, Jessica's "Newlyweds" and Ashlee's "The Ashlee Simpson Show".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny