Jessica Simpson's Parents Officially Divorced After 34 Years of Marriage
Jessica Simpson's parents's marriage is officially over, as Joe and Tina Simpson finalized their divorce, TMZ has learned. Representatives for both parties as well as daughters Jessica and Ashlee Simpson had no comment on the news.
Joe and Tina Simpson publicly announced to end their marriage last October 2012. Citing "discord or conflict of personalities," Tina filed for divorce in McLennan County Texas in September. A representative for the family denied that the couple who had been married for 34 years wanted to part ways because Joe came out as gay.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved," the representative said on October. "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Last year, Joe and Tina put their Encino, California estate for sale for $3.4 million. Tina later moved into a new home in Toluca Lake and she apparently enjoyed living a life without her husband. Another source claimed that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
Joe and Tina got married in 1978. The pair were featured on their daughters' reality show, Jessica's "Newlyweds" and Ashlee's "The Ashlee Simpson Show".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'