Jessica Simpson's Parents Officially Divorced After 34 Years of Marriage
Jessica Simpson's parents's marriage is officially over, as Joe and Tina Simpson finalized their divorce, TMZ has learned. Representatives for both parties as well as daughters Jessica and Ashlee Simpson had no comment on the news.
Joe and Tina Simpson publicly announced to end their marriage last October 2012. Citing "discord or conflict of personalities," Tina filed for divorce in McLennan County Texas in September. A representative for the family denied that the couple who had been married for 34 years wanted to part ways because Joe came out as gay.
"It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved," the representative said on October. "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Last year, Joe and Tina put their Encino, California estate for sale for $3.4 million. Tina later moved into a new home in Toluca Lake and she apparently enjoyed living a life without her husband. Another source claimed that Tina "seems so happy to be on her own. She loves her house in Toluca Lake!"
Joe and Tina got married in 1978. The pair were featured on their daughters' reality show, Jessica's "Newlyweds" and Ashlee's "The Ashlee Simpson Show".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival