Clint Eastwood's Wife Dina Reportedly Enters Rehab for Anxiety and Depression
Dina Eastwood, the wife of legendary actor Clint Eastwood, reportedly signed up for a rehabilitation program in an exclusive facility in Arizona. According to TMZ, Dina went to rehab to treat her anxiety and depression.
Besides the purpose of the treatment, there is no further info in regards to Dina's condition. Representative for Dina or Clint has not commented on the rehab report.
Clint and Dina got married in 1996 and the couple has a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, together. Dina's variety show "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" features Morgan and Francesca, Clint's other daughter from his previous relationship with Frances Fisher. Clint said during the show's premiere in May, "If they want to do a reality show that's fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible."
In other news, Clint and his daughters, Morgan and 19-year-old Francesca, had a blast on the first weekend of Coachella Music Festival. The 82-year-old actor and the girls joined water shotgun competition on Saturday, April 13.
An onlooker said, "It was his first time playing. He was having a blast. One of the people playing on the other end [of the game] even pointed to him and said, 'Go ahead. Make my day.' " Another source said that Clint was popular among the ladies. "Guys asked Clint for photos and women were flocking to him all afternoon," the source said.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer