Clint Eastwood's Wife Dina Reportedly Enters Rehab for Anxiety and Depression
Dina Eastwood, the wife of legendary actor Clint Eastwood, reportedly signed up for a rehabilitation program in an exclusive facility in Arizona. According to TMZ, Dina went to rehab to treat her anxiety and depression.
Besides the purpose of the treatment, there is no further info in regards to Dina's condition. Representative for Dina or Clint has not commented on the rehab report.
Clint and Dina got married in 1996 and the couple has a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, together. Dina's variety show "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" features Morgan and Francesca, Clint's other daughter from his previous relationship with Frances Fisher. Clint said during the show's premiere in May, "If they want to do a reality show that's fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible."
In other news, Clint and his daughters, Morgan and 19-year-old Francesca, had a blast on the first weekend of Coachella Music Festival. The 82-year-old actor and the girls joined water shotgun competition on Saturday, April 13.
An onlooker said, "It was his first time playing. He was having a blast. One of the people playing on the other end [of the game] even pointed to him and said, 'Go ahead. Make my day.' " Another source said that Clint was popular among the ladies. "Guys asked Clint for photos and women were flocking to him all afternoon," the source said.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman