Clint Eastwood's Wife Dina Reportedly Enters Rehab for Anxiety and Depression
Dina Eastwood, the wife of legendary actor Clint Eastwood, reportedly signed up for a rehabilitation program in an exclusive facility in Arizona. According to TMZ, Dina went to rehab to treat her anxiety and depression.
Besides the purpose of the treatment, there is no further info in regards to Dina's condition. Representative for Dina or Clint has not commented on the rehab report.
Clint and Dina got married in 1996 and the couple has a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, together. Dina's variety show "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" features Morgan and Francesca, Clint's other daughter from his previous relationship with Frances Fisher. Clint said during the show's premiere in May, "If they want to do a reality show that's fine. My only request was to please leave me out as much as possible."
In other news, Clint and his daughters, Morgan and 19-year-old Francesca, had a blast on the first weekend of Coachella Music Festival. The 82-year-old actor and the girls joined water shotgun competition on Saturday, April 13.
An onlooker said, "It was his first time playing. He was having a blast. One of the people playing on the other end [of the game] even pointed to him and said, 'Go ahead. Make my day.' " Another source said that Clint was popular among the ladies. "Guys asked Clint for photos and women were flocking to him all afternoon," the source said.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism