Rapper Trina's Brother Shot and Killed in Miami
The brother of rapper Trina, Wilbrent Bain, has been murdered in Miami. According to the police, Bain was shot on Northwest 91st Street on Tuesday, April 23, at 9:35 A.M. The suspect of the murder, Ron Dobson, has been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting. According to reports, Dobson has confessed to the murder and faced second-degree murder charge. He was held without bond on Wednesday morning.
The 27-year-old Dobson was a friend and neighbor of Bain on Northwest 91st Street and 24th Avenue. However, they reportedly had a dispute. Dobson shot Bain several times when Bain got off of his bike and approached him. According to the police, Bain was unarmed.
A neighbor of the two, Trimel, said that he was shocked to hear Bain's passing. He said, "It hit me hard because I just talked to him. This killing has to stop. It has to. All of us grew up together and that's just senseless." He told NBC 6 that easy access to guns contributed to the rise of violence. "It's a gun problem more than anything because anyone can just get a gun. I guarantee if you walk around this neighborhood now I bet you you'll get it," Trimel said.
A friend of Bain, Demetrius Hammond, said, "Now I'm hurt 'cause this man here gone for no reason at all. He was a close friend to me." In addition, Rev. Gary Johnson who is close to the family remembered Bain as "a very good kid." He added, "It's unfortunate. It's a terrible tragedy."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3