Rapper Trina's Brother Shot and Killed in Miami
The brother of rapper Trina, Wilbrent Bain, has been murdered in Miami. According to the police, Bain was shot on Northwest 91st Street on Tuesday, April 23, at 9:35 A.M. The suspect of the murder, Ron Dobson, has been arrested in connection with the fatal shooting. According to reports, Dobson has confessed to the murder and faced second-degree murder charge. He was held without bond on Wednesday morning.
The 27-year-old Dobson was a friend and neighbor of Bain on Northwest 91st Street and 24th Avenue. However, they reportedly had a dispute. Dobson shot Bain several times when Bain got off of his bike and approached him. According to the police, Bain was unarmed.
A neighbor of the two, Trimel, said that he was shocked to hear Bain's passing. He said, "It hit me hard because I just talked to him. This killing has to stop. It has to. All of us grew up together and that's just senseless." He told NBC 6 that easy access to guns contributed to the rise of violence. "It's a gun problem more than anything because anyone can just get a gun. I guarantee if you walk around this neighborhood now I bet you you'll get it," Trimel said.
A friend of Bain, Demetrius Hammond, said, "Now I'm hurt 'cause this man here gone for no reason at all. He was a close friend to me." In addition, Rev. Gary Johnson who is close to the family remembered Bain as "a very good kid." He added, "It's unfortunate. It's a terrible tragedy."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal