One Direction to Go on U.S. Tour in a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Replica
When British-Irish boyband One Direction goes on the U.S. leg of their "Take Me Home" world tour, they're hoping to do it in a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine replica. The teen idols have had a VW camper van custom-made into the fun vehicle complete with their own 1D logo and if they have their way, they will have it shipped over and use it as they trek across the U.S. for their concert tour.
"The guys are desperate to have it shipped over to America so it can join them on tour," a source said. "Scooby's obviously a U.S. import and massive out there so they know the van will be a hit with both the fans - and their mums. If management decides it's too expensive and impractical, then they'll simply keep it as a fun vehicle for travelling from city to city over here."
If the band's management does approve the use of the said vehicle as the quintet so wishes, it will be fitted with modern amenities like a flat screen TV and individual entertainment consoles for Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson. But fans eagerly waiting to see the fab five coasting along inside Scooby Doo's ride will have to wait almost two months before the boys hit the U.S. roads.
The "Take Me Home" World Tour is the second headlining tour for the globally popular boyband. It was originally intended to be a U.K. and Ireland tour but was finally expanded to a world tour with the inclusion of a North America leg in the summer and the addition of Australasian tour dates in the fall.
More One Direction News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3