Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow Hit L.A. for 'Iron Man 3' Premiere
Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow attended the premiere of their newest film "Iron Man 3" in Los Angeles at the El Capitan Theatre on Wednesday, April 24. Both stars stole attention away from other A-list stars in attendance, including Sir Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Kat Dennings, in their own ways.
Downey made a cool entrance as he rode a red Audi with "Stark 16" as the license plate. Dressed in finely tailored suit, the Tony Stark depicter came along with his wife Susan Downey and shared kisses with her on the red carpet. Meanwhile, Paltrow, who's recently crowned as World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine, looked dazzling in an Antonio Berardi sheer-panel dress.
The leads were later joined by co-stars Jon Favreau and Don Cheadle. Other attendees were Marvel Comics chairman Stan Lee, director Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" star Cobie Smulders, Peter Facinelli and newcomer in the Marvel universe Emily VanCamp ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier").
Released across the nation on May 3, "Iron Man 3" centers on Tony Stark who finds his personal world destroyed at the hands of his enemy Mandarin. Embarking on a harrowing quest to fight his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
The sequel to "Iron Man 2" stars Downey as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Paltrow as Pepper Potts and Kingsley as the film's antagonist and the hero's archenemy Mandarin.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'