Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow Hit L.A. for 'Iron Man 3' Premiere
Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow attended the premiere of their newest film "Iron Man 3" in Los Angeles at the El Capitan Theatre on Wednesday, April 24. Both stars stole attention away from other A-list stars in attendance, including Sir Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Kat Dennings, in their own ways.
Downey made a cool entrance as he rode a red Audi with "Stark 16" as the license plate. Dressed in finely tailored suit, the Tony Stark depicter came along with his wife Susan Downey and shared kisses with her on the red carpet. Meanwhile, Paltrow, who's recently crowned as World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine, looked dazzling in an Antonio Berardi sheer-panel dress.
The leads were later joined by co-stars Jon Favreau and Don Cheadle. Other attendees were Marvel Comics chairman Stan Lee, director Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" star Cobie Smulders, Peter Facinelli and newcomer in the Marvel universe Emily VanCamp ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier").
Released across the nation on May 3, "Iron Man 3" centers on Tony Stark who finds his personal world destroyed at the hands of his enemy Mandarin. Embarking on a harrowing quest to fight his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
The sequel to "Iron Man 2" stars Downey as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Paltrow as Pepper Potts and Kingsley as the film's antagonist and the hero's archenemy Mandarin.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby