Beyonce Debuts 'Grown Woman' Live During Paris Concert
After showing snippets of her brand new song "Grown Woman" in her Pepsi "Mirrors" commercial last month, Beyonce Knowles debuted it in full on Wednesday, April 24, live in front of the sold-out crowd that came to see her in concert at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy in Paris, France. The 31-year-old entertainer performed the new dance track towards the end of her show, her latest stopover in her "Mrs. Carter Show" world tour.
In a printed Kenzo outfit, Bey sang the Timbaland-produced and The-Dream-penned track complete with her signature dazzling choreography backed by usual her crew of dancers and for this special Paris performance, by French dancing duo, Les Twins. The two even put on the blindfold on the diva as they teased her during their short routine which Queen Bey fiercely took off before joining her backing dancers in a tribal-inspired finale.
"Queen Bey. Carried. Snatched. Slayyyeeedddd," G.O.O.D. Music label artist Teyana Taylor tweeted as she witnessed the smashing debut in full view, being one of the audience members that night.
"Grown Woman" is set to be included in Beyonce's forthcoming album which will come out later this year. Another new song "Standing in the Sun", which will also be featured in another of Bey's endorsements, her upcoming H&M commercial, is said to make its debut on May 5.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal