Poppy Montgomery and Boyfriend Welcome a Daughter
Poppy Montgomery has welcomed a baby daughter with boyfriend Shawn Sanford. Poppy gave birth to her daughter Violet Grace Devereux Sanford on Monday, April 22, at 7:57 A.M. The baby girl measured 19.5 inches long and weighed 6 lbs., 12 oz.
"We are overjoyed with the arrival of our beautiful angel and filled with gratitude that she is happy, healthy and thriving," Poppy and Shawn said in a statement. Poppy is already a mother to a 5-year-old son from her previous relationship with actor Adam Kaufman.
Previously in March, Poppy, family and friends threw a baby shower at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. Poppy's friends Shana Stein Maranville, Peg Donegan and Barbara Lieberman were among the guests. They had "a fun day with lots of love and laughter" together. Guests wrote touching and hilarious wishes for the baby on a wishing tree.
The former "Without a Trace" actress told PEOPLE, "It was so wonderful to celebrate the impending arrival of our baby girl with such an extraordinary group of women. It was a beachy, fun, fabulous day that I will always cherish!" The then-expectant mom who wore 5-inch heels was joined by her businessman boyfriend and they took pictures together.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent