Poppy Montgomery and Boyfriend Welcome a Daughter
Poppy Montgomery has welcomed a baby daughter with boyfriend Shawn Sanford. Poppy gave birth to her daughter Violet Grace Devereux Sanford on Monday, April 22, at 7:57 A.M. The baby girl measured 19.5 inches long and weighed 6 lbs., 12 oz.
"We are overjoyed with the arrival of our beautiful angel and filled with gratitude that she is happy, healthy and thriving," Poppy and Shawn said in a statement. Poppy is already a mother to a 5-year-old son from her previous relationship with actor Adam Kaufman.
Previously in March, Poppy, family and friends threw a baby shower at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. Poppy's friends Shana Stein Maranville, Peg Donegan and Barbara Lieberman were among the guests. They had "a fun day with lots of love and laughter" together. Guests wrote touching and hilarious wishes for the baby on a wishing tree.
The former "Without a Trace" actress told PEOPLE, "It was so wonderful to celebrate the impending arrival of our baby girl with such an extraordinary group of women. It was a beachy, fun, fabulous day that I will always cherish!" The then-expectant mom who wore 5-inch heels was joined by her businessman boyfriend and they took pictures together.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign