Poppy Montgomery and Boyfriend Welcome a Daughter
Poppy Montgomery has welcomed a baby daughter with boyfriend Shawn Sanford. Poppy gave birth to her daughter Violet Grace Devereux Sanford on Monday, April 22, at 7:57 A.M. The baby girl measured 19.5 inches long and weighed 6 lbs., 12 oz.
"We are overjoyed with the arrival of our beautiful angel and filled with gratitude that she is happy, healthy and thriving," Poppy and Shawn said in a statement. Poppy is already a mother to a 5-year-old son from her previous relationship with actor Adam Kaufman.
Previously in March, Poppy, family and friends threw a baby shower at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. Poppy's friends Shana Stein Maranville, Peg Donegan and Barbara Lieberman were among the guests. They had "a fun day with lots of love and laughter" together. Guests wrote touching and hilarious wishes for the baby on a wishing tree.
The former "Without a Trace" actress told PEOPLE, "It was so wonderful to celebrate the impending arrival of our baby girl with such an extraordinary group of women. It was a beachy, fun, fabulous day that I will always cherish!" The then-expectant mom who wore 5-inch heels was joined by her businessman boyfriend and they took pictures together.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party