Gwyneth Paltrow Named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine
Gwyneth Paltrow is named the World's Most Beautiful Woman in 2013 by People magazine. With Star magazine naming her the most hated celebrity in Hollywood a few times ago, Paltrow was surprised that she topped the list of beautiful women which included Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lawrence, and Kristen Stewart.
"I can't believe it," Paltrow says. She tells the magazine how she reacted to the news when she first heard of it, "I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me. I had to reread the e-mail three times. I was like, 'This can't be true, I've developed dyslexia -I'm not reading this right.' It's a very iconic cover in American culture, so it's just amazing."
Despite being the most beautiful woman in the world, the 40-year-old actress says that her husband, Coldplay's vocalist Chris Martin, will not take the honor seriously. "He'll make a joke about it. If I've gotten fully dressed up, he'll be like, 'Oh, wow! You're Gwyneth Paltrow!' Because he's used to seeing me in like baggy shorts and frizzy hair," she explains.
Paltrow credits her routine exercise to "look younger and feel strong." She adds, "When I first started, I thought, 'I'll never be good at this. This is a nightmare!' But now it's like brushing my teeth, I just do it."
At her age now, Paltrow admits that has changed her view of beauty. She says, "I feel my most beautiful when I am truly myself. Meaning, when I accept exactly where I am in time and space, and I'm not judging myself in any way, and I feel that I have the peace that comes with loving yourself and all of your flaws. I see so much now how beauty really does, as cliche as it sounds, emanate from within."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream
- Lea Michele Will Star in ABC's Mayoral Comedy Pilot