Video: will.i.am Performs '#thatPOWER' on 'Dancing with the Stars'
will.i.am appeared on Tuesday's episode of the hit TV celebrity dancing competition, "Dancing with the Stars", to perform his new single "#thatPOWER". His collaborator on the song, Justin Bieber, wasn't actually there to perform live with him but the Black Eyed Peas leader made sure he would appear onstage with him during "DWTS" April 23 results show.
Since Bieber was not available to sing live with will.i.am as he is currently trekking across the world for his "Believe" tour, he appeared somewhat virtually, in a pre-recorded video that was played on the giant screen set-up on stage for the special musical number. It was the similar concept that will.i.am used in their music video, where The Biebs was unleashed via a hologram.
The entire performance was quite short, perhaps due to the choreographed routine that took up most of it. will.i.am has been previously open about his being against choreography but he seemed to have no other choice but to perform the synchronized moves that he first displayed in the music video along with his crew of back-up dancers.
will.i.am's other single "Let's Go" with Chris Brown is likewise sharing the spotlight, with will having to give an interview over at KIIS-FM to defend himself against the rip-off allegations made by producers Arty and Mat Zo. The songwriter/record producer cleared the air over the matter, saying that it was all a misunderstanding over unresolved licensing issues.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'