Video: will.i.am Performs '#thatPOWER' on 'Dancing with the Stars'
will.i.am appeared on Tuesday's episode of the hit TV celebrity dancing competition, "Dancing with the Stars", to perform his new single "#thatPOWER". His collaborator on the song, Justin Bieber, wasn't actually there to perform live with him but the Black Eyed Peas leader made sure he would appear onstage with him during "DWTS" April 23 results show.
Since Bieber was not available to sing live with will.i.am as he is currently trekking across the world for his "Believe" tour, he appeared somewhat virtually, in a pre-recorded video that was played on the giant screen set-up on stage for the special musical number. It was the similar concept that will.i.am used in their music video, where The Biebs was unleashed via a hologram.
The entire performance was quite short, perhaps due to the choreographed routine that took up most of it. will.i.am has been previously open about his being against choreography but he seemed to have no other choice but to perform the synchronized moves that he first displayed in the music video along with his crew of back-up dancers.
will.i.am's other single "Let's Go" with Chris Brown is likewise sharing the spotlight, with will having to give an interview over at KIIS-FM to defend himself against the rip-off allegations made by producers Arty and Mat Zo. The songwriter/record producer cleared the air over the matter, saying that it was all a misunderstanding over unresolved licensing issues.
More will.i.am News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch