Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go Classy at the 2013 Time 100 Gala
Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel sported classy and elegant style when attending the 2013 Time 100 Gala on Tuesday (April 23) at Lincoln Center's Frederick P. Rose Hall, New York. Justin and Jessica made an enviable couple as Justin sweetly whispered something to his wife when they stopped at the red carpet.
Justin, who made it to the list of 100 most influential people in the world, looked great in a patterned tuxedo complete with bow tie and his wife looked adorable in simple Tom Ford dress, shoes, and bag with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Wearing light make-up, Jessica keeps her hair simple with a half updo.
The event was also attended by Christina Aguilera. Wearing a floor-length black dress, Christina showed off her curves in an elegant fashion. When she performed, Christina switched her dress for a black peplum tuxedo jacket and skinny jeans.
Lena Dunham was also among the celebrities who packed the hall for the event. Donning a Saint Laurent dress and shoes with ForeverMark earrings, she posed with Claire Danes on the red carpet. Claire, who was stunning in a Lanvin dress, shoes, and jewels, was joined by husband Hugh Dancy.
Olivia Munn brightened the event with a yellow Michael Kors dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Smythson of Bond Street clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz cuff. Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" actress Amy Poehler showed off simple style in a lacy black frock from Tadashi Shoji.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef