Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go Classy at the 2013 Time 100 Gala
Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel sported classy and elegant style when attending the 2013 Time 100 Gala on Tuesday (April 23) at Lincoln Center's Frederick P. Rose Hall, New York. Justin and Jessica made an enviable couple as Justin sweetly whispered something to his wife when they stopped at the red carpet.
Justin, who made it to the list of 100 most influential people in the world, looked great in a patterned tuxedo complete with bow tie and his wife looked adorable in simple Tom Ford dress, shoes, and bag with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Wearing light make-up, Jessica keeps her hair simple with a half updo.
The event was also attended by Christina Aguilera. Wearing a floor-length black dress, Christina showed off her curves in an elegant fashion. When she performed, Christina switched her dress for a black peplum tuxedo jacket and skinny jeans.
Lena Dunham was also among the celebrities who packed the hall for the event. Donning a Saint Laurent dress and shoes with ForeverMark earrings, she posed with Claire Danes on the red carpet. Claire, who was stunning in a Lanvin dress, shoes, and jewels, was joined by husband Hugh Dancy.
Olivia Munn brightened the event with a yellow Michael Kors dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Smythson of Bond Street clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz cuff. Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" actress Amy Poehler showed off simple style in a lacy black frock from Tadashi Shoji.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters