Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Go Classy at the 2013 Time 100 Gala
Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel sported classy and elegant style when attending the 2013 Time 100 Gala on Tuesday (April 23) at Lincoln Center's Frederick P. Rose Hall, New York. Justin and Jessica made an enviable couple as Justin sweetly whispered something to his wife when they stopped at the red carpet.
Justin, who made it to the list of 100 most influential people in the world, looked great in a patterned tuxedo complete with bow tie and his wife looked adorable in simple Tom Ford dress, shoes, and bag with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Wearing light make-up, Jessica keeps her hair simple with a half updo.
The event was also attended by Christina Aguilera. Wearing a floor-length black dress, Christina showed off her curves in an elegant fashion. When she performed, Christina switched her dress for a black peplum tuxedo jacket and skinny jeans.
Lena Dunham was also among the celebrities who packed the hall for the event. Donning a Saint Laurent dress and shoes with ForeverMark earrings, she posed with Claire Danes on the red carpet. Claire, who was stunning in a Lanvin dress, shoes, and jewels, was joined by husband Hugh Dancy.
Olivia Munn brightened the event with a yellow Michael Kors dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Smythson of Bond Street clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz cuff. Meanwhile, "Parks and Recreation" actress Amy Poehler showed off simple style in a lacy black frock from Tadashi Shoji.
More Justin Timberlake News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer